Reviews for Master of Mischief
G the Headmaster chapter 49 . 5/28
You had fun writing and I had fun reading.

Allis right with the world.

Thanks for writing.
G the Headmaster chapter 48 . 5/28
You picked my oldest (43) daughter's all time favorite musical. Too bad she refuses to read Harry Potter.
G the Headmaster chapter 47 . 5/28
I think I know all the song you chose!

Great selection

George
G the Headmaster chapter 33 . 5/27
I wish I could have been with them on their US tour. They went to many places I want to visit.
G the Headmaster chapter 32 . 5/27
I can't wait to see them on this side of the pond!
G the Headmaster chapter 26 . 5/27
Your explanation of Vernon makes sense even if I don't agree with it.
G the Headmaster chapter 19 . 5/27
I love the merging of real bands with the magic in your story!

Keep it up and write more

George
G the Headmaster chapter 4 . 5/26
I think the real master of mischief is Ollie!
Be Quiet 1 chapter 42 . 7/8/2012
and she's kinda enjoying it. OHHHH LaLa.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 38 . 7/8/2012
those two r soooo crazy. and Ton-Tonuge Toffe is a tongue twister. i enjoyed sharing that with my friends. By the tim they stoped laughing at what they said they were laughing so hard they were crying.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 35 . 7/7/2012
i like her new nickname umbitch. Nice blackmail i love it. I really really do. umbitch got what she deserved. And as to my resent post i did not read ahead and was very surprised and pleased that u used the same wording as me in ur story.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 34 . 7/7/2012
delorious umbridge is in for a rude awakining. I really am injoying this story and the only evil people who were evil in the series are fudge and umbridge.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 28 . 7/6/2012
fred is so stupid. of course she's mad. who's girlfriend wouldn't be mad? i mean seriously? and then is he that pathetic really? He should know that Hermione would say yes to him. he should've known that she was teasing him when she said tht she should've given Victor a chance. He's so stupid,fred.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 27 . 7/6/2012
oh my gosh! okay?
Be Quiet 1 chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
there doin a LOT of experimenting aren't they? I think so. BUT as Harry says Life Is Good.