Reviews for Master of Mischief
Vampireking40 chapter 49 . 10/5/2016
As I said in each of my reviews on different chapters this has been a great story of what could have happen if certain things changed in the life one Harry James Potter. We all know the story that JK wrote and saw all the movies many times. For those that are fans of fan fiction should understand these are stories by fans creating a different world of these beloved character and even creating new characters. This has been a great story with a terrific ending.

Awsome job on this story
Vampireking40 chapter 48 . 10/5/2016
I think if Harry life had turned out differently and was just like this. This would be how things would have gone for him. When voldermort was destroyed when Harry was 1 his life changed. The Dursley would not be like they are now if Harry had been dropped on there doorstep. Great job on this story you have created.
Vampireking40 chapter 28 . 10/4/2016
An interesting change in the tournament. With no Voldermort to attack Harry. There is no need for Harry to be a tri-wizard champion.
Vampireking40 chapter 27 . 10/4/2016
Glad that you did not leave out the world cup. Vernon told his sister exactly what she needed to hear.
Vampireking40 chapter 26 . 10/4/2016
Vernon deserved what happened to him to change his ways. The way you played it out was great. I am surprised Vernon was able to ride a broom do to his excessive weight. Another great chapter.
Vampireking40 chapter 24 . 10/4/2016
It was a great idea to make her Aunt and Uncle magical.
Vampireking40 chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
I take it now that Dudley is not going to Smelting like he should be going. I wonder why that is. Him staying at regular school seems better for him anyway. Really good chapter.
Vampireking40 chapter 14 . 10/4/2016
Well I know I had already commented on Chapter 15, but I can see how and why Dudley ended up with the Potters which from what I learned from reading Chapter 15 will changed Dudley attitude towards the magical world in a good way. I was wondering before chapter 15 if we would ever see the Dursley in the story.
Vampireking40 chapter 15 . 10/3/2016
I was hoping Dudley would make an appearance. Still have yo read ch14 and all of this chapter. He starts off just like he was in the real story, but changes in the end. Great chapter.
Vampireking40 chapter 11 . 10/3/2016
Well I wondered what happen to Harry sister. Great way to bring her back.
Vampireking40 chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
The chamber had to make an appearance in this story some where. Good job.
Vampireking40 chapter 7 . 10/3/2016
Great chapter. One thing puzzle me here. I through Ron had a animagus form already.
Vampireking40 chapter 6 . 10/3/2016
Great chapter. One thing I am confused about. The animagus forms. It was said in an earlier chapter that Harry form was a golden eagle not a black eagle. Still great little chapter. Love the bit about the cupboard and Harry cooking dinner.
Vampireking40 chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
It was mentioned at the end of Spy in the Ointment that Lilly was pregnant once again. What did she have and will this second Potter become known in this story as it is a continuation of the previous story mentioned. This is the start of a great story. There just has not been any mention of Harry brother or sister.
Vampireking40 chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
Very interesting chapter. Still Fred and Hermonie that is quite a pair. History of Magic should turn out to be a good subject now that it has a decent teacher. What happen to Binns anyway.