Reviews for Protection
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Now that has to be weird...excellent job capturing the emotions here, especially with the actual Alistair, though the lack of explicit backstory hurt it a bit. Still, a great read.
Dreamweaver74 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
What a lovely story, I have always found Justice to be quite...fascinating?alluring?adorable?All of the above? Yep, definitely that one! Thank you for writing this, even though it made me cry...not an easy thing to do!
JessicaJones chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I'm a sucker for Calling stories but this is especially good.

A mage/Justice relationship is really intriguing - did you end up writing that? I also love how you get a sense of her relationship to Zev and Nate even though you only get a few moments with each of them.
jpgFury chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
That was really beautiful! The connections with Justice was a great shift adn the friendship w Al was brilliantly conveyed.

Sniffs and smiles both!
Zepheera chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I loved this, my heart wanted to break at the end.
SerNature chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Beautifully written, as always. The friendship between Ilona and Alistair was amazingly done; I loved how, even though she was so /happy/ Justice was there, she couldn't bring herself to share even a kiss, because it was her best friend.

Justice was perfectly written, and the bit where they say they love each other... my heart broke. "You should not be alone," too. You are an evil woman who writes sodding perfectly. *sniffles* YOU HAVE YOUR HAPPY ENDING IN THE FADE, 'LONA!