Reviews for National Treasure: The Wrong Declaration
Phillipfan24 chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
YAY KEEP WRITING! PLZ I"M GONNA CRY IF U DON"T!
pinazee chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
you can't just stop right there with that huge cliffhanger! that's just cruel
GreenLightsaberGirl chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
Love this story. It's very original, starting with running into a tree and sending Abigail through the windshield.:)I like the Ben/Abigail relationship here better than in the movie - crazy history fanatics, both of them. They're made for each other.
Number One Fan of Journey chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
A nice little rewrite. Everyone's IC, and I can SO hear Riley's lines perfectly in my head Like how the chapter titles are lines in the chapter, too. :3

Not sure whose fault it is, but there are a few problems with redundancies... Not much else to nag about, though!

I hope you update soon!
tlc27 chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
You should never use chat speak in stories...
Cesia14 chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
When are you update story is good so far.
Ellasphere chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Of course I want to review! :)

Yet another great chapter. I love how you made small references to the film e.g the money in the book. It may only be a small thing but it makes it just that little bit more beliveble. I also liked how your beginning to build the foundations of a Ben/Abigail relationship, especially the argument. Plus I love how quickly you update :) Keep up the good work!

'Ella'

P.S. Would you mind telling me when you finish that video? I'd like to watch it.
Ellasphere chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
When I read this I could just see Abigail going hurtling through that windscreen. In the movie she gets thrown out of the back of a truck and is this it's the front of the car :)

Where are they going? Will Ian get them? Will Abigail and Ben get togehter? So many questions... I shall just have to be patient and see what you have hidden under that sleeve.

Keep up the good work! 'Ella'
JediIpsum chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
hah! I know how that feels. I quite remember doing something like that back then, but for another fandom. and it just turned out as a one-shot. the whole rp thing, I mean.

but we're not talking about that. we're talking about your fic, lol.

hmm, cool update! :D Yeesh, they slammed into a tree. Ruuuun, people, ruuun! it's IAN! (heh)

I wonder what happens next. I mean, I pretty much have an idea, but at this rate, they're going to end up dragging everyone in and the whole trinity church would get crowded, lol xD

-Jaeh :)
JediIpsum chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
*points finger accusingly at Ellasphere* did someone call us? er, me? Nah, we're kidding. Well, I am, anyway.

Looks interesting! Want to see more I have to admit, though, that this chapter seems a little rushed, but that's how first chapters usually seem to be. Great job, you guys!

-Jaeh

(PS: review done on this account just for fun. Not looking for any antagonistic behaviour from any parties. I meant what I said up there. ;) )
super ario chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
(: Interesting.
Ellasphere chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I have to say that this partnership looks promising and coul give Jedipsum a run for their money. The idea is unique and the first chapter has certainly grabbed my attention. A great story in the making!