Reviews for Vantage Points and Relays
RayneEthelwulf chapter 20 . 9/12/2011
I love this one so much, that if I ever have that totally wicked game room I want so bad (because playing ME on surround sound in a room made just for it is awesome) then this "Normandy is patient. Normandy is kind. Normandy does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud." is something I would want to have hanging somewhere above the TV.
RayneEthelwulf chapter 19 . 8/24/2011
I would head bump the ship too. She is glorious.

Enjoyed on here and dA :)
RayneEthelwulf chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
Awe! I love when they argue. I am still giggling over the advertisement one though...that was pretty darn good.
RayneEthelwulf chapter 16 . 5/1/2011
ROTF! I love Kasumi..she is just...a totally awesome space ninja.
PingZing chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I like this. (Chapter 1, that is) Heartwarming and vaguely morose at the same time. Two complaints though: First, quarians take the clan name of the father, if Tali is any example. Tali's clan name is 'Zorah, and her father's name is Rael'Zorah. Misa would be Misa'Reegar nar Normandy. Second, quarians don't get their exosuits until adolescence, as a sort of coming of age thing.

Still, I'm willing to excuse those in lieu of good writing. Good work!
Jemina chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
I really like what your doing with all these one-shots/drabbles. Would you be willing to do anything with Gabby and Ken? I feel like those two hardly get any love. :P
Jericho-is-TooLazyToLogin chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
TIM!TIM!TIM!TIM!TIM!TIM!TIM!TIM!TIM!TIM!TIM!TIM!TIM!TIM!TIM!TIM!

-geeks- I love him SO much. .
Sharem chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I like these little drabbles so far..._ This chapter was the cutest with the quarian toddler..._

Me, I'd like to see one where Kaiden is on the Citadel and hears about the Normandy SR-2 going through the

Omega 4 relay.
thefuryisours chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
:D KALI! THE OTP! :3 oh Kal, always a good little soldier.

Now i'm just waiting for my other OTP. -cackles-