Reviews for No Such Thing as a Night Off
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I liked how the mother and children ghosts helped Dean against their murderer in return for his promise to send them home together.
Jill G. Lowrey chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Okay, how can you seriously only get one or two reviews on most of your stories. They are just so well written and good plot lines and oh my word some people just do not appreciate that. Now that i am done ranting, the story.

Again well written, my one thing is that I in some ways can see Dean siding/working with a ghost but at the same time, I always thought he was a very shoot first ask questions later hunter, like his dad. So the whole working with a ghost would not really be done, or at least I don't think so from what I've seen in the series. It is an interesting concept though.

Finally, I thought the positioning in the series was weird considering Sam left in Skin. So the character development between Sam and Dean at the end felt off. I just keep thinking of the parallels between Sam leaving for college and Sam leaving Dean in Skin.

Just some things I noticed in this story. Again Loved it anyway, I just like to try to find something that either didn't sit right with me or could be improved. More or less food for thought for the author.
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 5/13/2010