Reviews for a litte princess name sarah
Sommer chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Wow, this was a colossal waste of time!
Herr Mach - Der Azur Ritter chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Next time, serve eggs when you upload spam please.
Darktiger09 chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Trollfic.

Reported.
O Escritor chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
sarah,

I'm honestly quite speechless. This is unbelievable. I've seen troll-fics aplenty, but this one certainly ranks up there with the weird ones.

You have been reported for being a troll. Have a pleasant day.

Signed,

O escritor- Critics United
Suspicious Pickles chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I don't know whether you posted this on accident or you're just a troll. Either way, your story has been reported for non fan-fictional content which should be posted in places like Deviantart, FictionPress, Quizilla. Not to mention the instruction manual for Excel doesn't belong to you, congratulations troll, you know how to plagiarize.
SilveringBlue chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Hello sarah a bear 01,

I would like to inform you that your story violates the rules of . accepts fanfiction only, not original fiction or poetry. Your story must have something to do with A Little Princess to be posted in this section.

Please remove and, if wished, repost to a site that accepts such works, such as Fictionpress, Deviantart, or Livejournal.

SilveringBlue of Critics United
Simple Fics chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Um... What?
megan chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
why dont you put the regular story on here? cause i would really like to not install anything
tricorvus chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Um, U wouldn't believe what came up on the page when I tried 2 get into this story! No story. Microsoft gibber-jabber! 3 pages of it!