Reviews for Game
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 4/6
Aw, that was so cute! I love the pairing Taichi and Yamato! They are so cute together! I love submissive Yamato!

I loved this story so much!
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I read this a long time ago but didn't review.. I can't believe I didn't review!

This is so sweet and successfully manages to make me giggle all the time while reading it!

"I don't know how he does it, but it never fails, and I managed to punch him in the face." - For some reason, I crack up everytime I read this part.
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Hahaha, I remember reading this ages ago but I never reviewed; simply put, it was sweet, cute and imaginative. I love this kinda thing; y'know, where there's no obstacles to get in the way of them...always cheers me up D
Zhi Jun chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
whaa...this is rather cute .
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
love it n i remember that i gave my ex boyfriend god of war for christmas like 2 years ago
JunAkihiko chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
OHMYGOD,OHMYGOD,OHMYGOD,OHMYGOD,OHMYGOD,OHMYGOD,OHMYGOD!

There, now I can speak normally.

I don't remember Digimon well, but wanted to read a story. Your title won me over. And this story, OHMYGOD, amazing!

I remember as a kid, I wanted them to end up together :) But this is really amazing, and a total fav. I mean, honestly the end was adorable. LOL I couldnt stop giggling, and I felt like a creep because my dad would come down and say.

"Do I want to know this time?"

Amazing job :)
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I absolutely adore this kind of story - innocent enough fluff to the naked eye, and yet enough suggestive detail to get the heart aflutter. :D Wonderful job!
KoumiLoccness chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Coo Taito! I notice how you mention hints of Sorato and Junato? Is that right lol coo! But how come Kou and Mimi is not in this ficc? Peace Taito/Koumi/JYoura out kuz much luv! I been luvin Taito since I never was into Taiora that much after Sorato ending yo..