Reviews for Blossom's Revenge
charli911 chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
ah, good for Blossom! love the irony! glad that tony and mcgee will be okay... not sorry to see Paula go... she was way too self-centered to be good in a romance anyway... nice job..good series of stories
charli911 chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
just a quick note here...I'll review after I've finished the whole series of stories... but, in several of your stories I've noticed you use the word 'saloon' when talking about a vehicle..i think you are meaning to use the word 'sedan' ... just a nagging thing I noticed... I do love this series so far and will go back and do reviews once i've finished..
USAFChief chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
This was a nice little case study with your usual physical attacks on Tony that would leave a normal person mortally wounded and the rest of the team in tatters waiting for him to either heal or succumb. I was a bit surprised how you handled Paula, but I rather liked the way it turned out. And Tony asking for a beer was a nice little touch.

Good job as always.

pdf
Mezzo Beev chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Your opening is a nice little reminder that the gross traumas that we like to subject our characters to don’t always have happy endings. Poor Larry – not a very impressive specimen when he was hale and hearty. Yet you managed to make his plight tug on the heartstrings. I like how you’ve developed the character of Kent. Not many bosses would be so caring about a fallen employee.

I also like the inter-agency cooperation you depict between Kent and Gibbs’s team. This is how we wish our law enforcement agencies worked: ego-free fusion of intel and operations.

One nit I have to pick… If Dale Nickless wanted to “be as far away from the Starling woman as possible,” why on earth did he station his plane at the same air field as hers? Any general aviation air field would have worked for him. Yeah, I know, you had some plot developments evolve out of the co-location, but he should have either had a reason for choosing Calderstones or had less strong feelings about avoiding Izzy and her companions.

I like that you have Tony handle the softer side of leadership, dealing with the personal concerns. It’s a good role for him and a reasonable assignment (even if it’s informal) given that Gibbs is not particularly good at personal communication.

Yippee for Tony and Tim whumpage. You whump so very well. And you manage to make it an integral part of a case story, which I generally prefer over stories whose only point is to whump.

Good use of Ziva’s skills at sneakery.

Phooey on Paula for passing on a really good thing. Silly woman. Why is it that Tony’s life is populated with silly women? Except for Abby. She is wise and righteous.

And finally, Brava Blossom! for taking out nasty Nickless while Kent did the butternut squash slide.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
D: nooeesssss Paula...Poor Tony :( Your truely evil lol but i still love the ending to this story, poetic justice indeed Great job on this story :D can't wait to rad the next one :D
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
Ach, well both our boys are really in trouble now :( i really really hope that they will be okay and that Gibbs will save them all and lol Izzy getting rid of the shed made me laugh haha though thats not a good thing id everyone wants to live, get tension filled chapter as always :D i knw this story is almost over but i am looking forward to reading the next one :D Great job!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
Awwww man Tony to the rescue...errr...kind of haha what is he like, always trying to protect everyone and always getting hurt in the process though this chapter makes me especially happy as it has Tony whump woop woop, poor Timmy and the girls though, i really hope that Gibbs gets there soon so it doesnt all go to hell in a hand basket lol Great action filled chapter, off to read the next now :D
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
Noooooo, Timmy :( Evil evil end to a chapter but ooo look there is another few chapterrs to go woop woop XD Great job on this one :D Loved that Tony was trying to tell Ziva that she wasnt alone either, and i do love the thing that Tony and paula have going on, even while they are working :D it seems not to be getting in the way too much woop :D Great job!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Awww its soo nice that Inez doesnt blame her mum :) great action setting chapter, cant wait until the action gets started :D Love, love, love how you do the TOny and McGee friendship :D Great job on this chapter :D
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
OOh dear...well the plot certianly does thicken :D I wonder what has been left in the hours that has him worried that Izzy will find it. Kent just wants to see the case over the right way...can't wait for all the bad guys to get whats comming to them, they will wont they lol. Can't wait for what else happens in this story now :D
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Awww man, its such a shame about Pearson :( nobody deserves that :( I loved the start to this new stroy though, seems like TOny may be getting into some kind of trouble and you know how much i enjoy that prospect lol...really loved the part with Izzy and her daughter :D was soo cute and the way Inez sulked because Abby was with McGee made me giggle :D Great start to this story :D
fredcymraes chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
revenge indeed!
Belker chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
Hi, scouze! I'm back - on a borrowed laptop - so I finally got to comment on yur last chapter!

It was full of feelings: pure love, pure hate, tentative,hesitant love, and most of all Paula's self defense mechanism thingie, that I think fit her character like a glove. I would have LOVED to see more interaction between those two on the show. Maybe you could write some more Tony/Paula fics *hinthint*

And Blossom got her revenge at last, hehe. Poetic justice; what's not to love?

Great story, great guys, great dog ;D

Love!

/B
Azamiko chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
Nice way to end things with Paula. And yes, I was interrupted. *pouts*
Azamiko chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Kenny-boy just creeps everyone out, huh?