Reviews for Our Kind of Family
dark wolf of death chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
I really hope you will continue this story, it is fantastic. I love how it plays out. The part I'm waiting for is the return of Rebecca. I want to find out WHEN she returns and how it plays out.
meekerprincess9778 chapter 19 . 2/5/2014
this is a very good story...wish it had a proper ending
scottmccalls chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
i am in love with this fanfic! holy crap omg it is so freaking amazingggggg
mbell185 chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
Please continue writing this story! I like it alot!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
more please
Ruins chapter 19 . 11/27/2012
Awesome! Read it all in one sitting update ASAP!
JK chapter 19 . 11/23/2012
More please! This has become one of my favorite fics. You promised that it would be completed. : - )
Kikilia14 chapter 19 . 11/17/2012
Discovered this story today and read it all... totally enjoying it and hope you're still working on it. I love seeing Brennan in this light and the little Parker is sweet. very nice.
Illucida chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
:) I very much enjoy this story. I would be thrilled to read more, should you decide to continue it. You write the characters remarkably well.
Cawfeegirl chapter 19 . 10/3/2012
Just found this story...read most of it at work, don't tell the boss...great storytelling. Seriously looking forward to more.
sandy chapter 19 . 9/16/2012
You said you have the rest outlined. Please finish the story soon!
chosenname chapter 19 . 8/27/2012
I just found and read all 19 chapters, it is VERY, very good. Any chance for an update?
Guest chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
Any chance of an update soon? Love this story.
Saraworld1996 chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
hey , I just wondering if you're gonna keep posting? It's been awhile :(
LABonesLover chapter 19 . 6/14/2012
I loved this chapter so much. I haven't laughed so hard in ages. Parker's song about the new house was adorable and the scenes between Parker &Booth about the boxes and bed were precious. And who can forget the beer hat and the images they bring.

Great story, I can't wait to get read more, PLEASE!