Reviews for Princess Studying
animeandmangafangirl chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
0.0 the ending was...woah. anyway...great story! please update soon!
Retr0Capez chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Hime has a new servant... And she killed the Romans... Oops.
YuriPrince chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Woot Reiri X Riza I love them together pls continue this ASAP! (:
Dak Hamee chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Sir or madam who wrote this story, u have earned my undying resprect, XD that was awesome please continue soon
lion and wolf - a winged night chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
"Never too early nor ever too late, my pet!"

Nice! really nice! I have still tears in my eyes from laughing :) Me want more
Ascoeur chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
LOLwhut?

So Reiri and Riza are in a relationship already in this one? Looks like it :P! CUTE! Hime and her sadistic self... i wouldn't have it any other way!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS TOOK MONTHS O_O!

_/
Chimeko chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Update pls! (:
GolemsRock chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Oh LOL! Hime did worse than RIZA? XD Epic man, update this story k' (it's really good)
Ascoeur chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
• Why do the antibodies of a vampire's body not react to the antigen contained within the type of blood they drink, which should cause them to die?

"So... You're supposed to die?"

"No..."

LOL I CRACKED UP AT THAT PART XD XD XD.

Omg, Riza did better than Hime! Oh, my, to hell with 2012, the world is ending TOMORROW!

JK.

How did Riza and Reiri grow so close to fast, though :o? Oh, wait, you did say two weeks... well, a lot can happen in two weeks :p.

/ Update soon!
Igor chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Good job this chapter (LOL at Hime's answer... it's a shame that only she knows the truth on why the Roman empire fell .)

BTW, thanks for the ReirixRiza snippet at the end!
Frankie0999 chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Lol. Hime reinvented history :))
Frankie0999 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Lol. Who is that 'lover' that Hime said? Is is Reiri? xD 2 thumbs-up for the story!
Storyreader16 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
The poor romans. My word, if the young Princess' memory had been the ruling factor to compose our history. I'd be surprised if there was any humans left! Although I found the biology question quaint. Why was in on the test? And yet it seemed to be needed. Well thanks for the update, and I know what to answer on my next formal exams!

Storyreader16

'We're all just chipmunks, waiting to burn down a city.'
leilockheart chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
oh i'm so excited! please continue writting! i'll be waiting! xD
Storyreader16 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Okay, I'm hooked. I'd like to see this one continued. It puts a new aspect on the characters. So if the author continues at the current level it should make for a rather good read.

Storyrader16

'We're all just zombies, looking for a human burger.'