Reviews for It Would Have Been Wonderful
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Perfection!
croatoanwholock chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
I love this! great fic :)
VeryRachelBerry chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Excellent! I absolutely loved it. You did a great job with the characters and the story and everything.
Beauty of Wilting chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
I have such respect and love for you and your story at this point. In three chapters, you conveyed a beautiful and perfect relationship that we could only wish could be shown through the actors who helped to inspire it. The characters felt so right and natural, and I could see them moving before me every single step of the way.

I cannot wait to read more from you.

- Beauty of Wilting
shelshel14 chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Perfection. I love this story! It's amazing and the ending was beautiful. You write beautifully! Maybe you could do a follow up with it to like one of them winning a Tony or closing night or idk i'm just being selfish i don't want it to end! Anyways, thank you so much for this story!

PS- i'd totally read your new fic if you do end up writting it.
Kasumi Izukawa chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
OMG, that's beautiful. The paradoxes, the way they understood each other and how it all panned out. Simply wonderful. And Jesse's lines made me melt no matter how cheesy. It isn't going to be easy but that doesn't mean it isn't perfect. Very very beautiful fic. Really great job!
kezztip chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
That was a brilliant story - very natural and believable. Looking forward to the next St Berry.
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Oh my gosh, total perfection! I loved this. (: Great, great job. :D This was such an amazing ending.
JustAnotherCrazyWriter chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Oh, wow. That was amazing. *applauds* Yeah, you really deserve a longer review than I can give right now, because I'm quite incoherent. Just know that I love this fic a lot; I shall induct it into my personal canon. (:
Maiqu20 chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Absolutely loved it! cant wait for your new St Berry
ATimeForWolves chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
YAY!

:D I've totally loved this! Seriously, just **sighs**, so perfect!
xxStargazer chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
This three shot was beautiful and satisfying. You have done St. Berry justice. Also, I look forward to any fic. you write on St. Berry. You're a fantastic writer :)
MissRe chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
I really liked the final chapter. I think they confronted their issues and they know that it will be work, but they are willing to do it. They just fit together. Finn is an idiot and I'm glad that Jesse didn't flip out over everything. Awesome work.
St. Berry 4 chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
Looooooved it!
Sea Serpent chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
I loved this chapter! I must admit I was a bit afraid that Finn would kill Jesse or something, but after reading the whole chapter I can see why the punching was necessary.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »