Reviews for Darkly Sweet
acetwolf94 chapter 9 . 6/24
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
ramunes chapter 7 . 1/3
i like this story
Aragorn chapter 10 . 11/5/2016
I think Thing should escape or be bought by the Malfoys and end up in Hogwarts for a while before being chased away or get lost in the forbidden forest. I always thought Thing could only feel things instead of seeing? And yes, some trolls read only one chapter and think it too bad to continue but then, normal people do that she gave any tips? I dont think this story too bad, so please rock on!
HornedGoddess chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
Whoever the troll is, they suck. I think you're doing fine. And I'm happy it's not another Harry adoption story. Having the Addams go to hogwarts without being related to anyone from there is incredibly refreshing. Thank you for your work. And never give up on yourself just because someone is an ass.
Catalina V Black chapter 7 . 6/27/2016
My cousin has autism too and she never learned how to read, for you to be autistic this is a good story.
The Writer Es chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
I love how you're using the old Addams family show, that one is by far the best there is.
Es
Pierce chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
I really hope you finish this story,there is so much you can do with wensday and the trio,don't be discouraged with a bad review,there is no good Adams family stories,yours is great,I have always wanted to read,harry potter crossover with the Adams family and the Munsters,June 20th 2015
pikachucat chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
awesome more please
Naturestune chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
Hey my name is Naturestune and I'm a sort of new writer. I'm currently working on my stories and I have some confidence issues but I'm here to say don't give up. I like your story and just ignore all the ones who just pound on your story for no reason. Good luck.
Christine chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
I would really love to adopt this story. It is wonderfully written and I would do my best to finish it with the same quality of writing. I am having trouble with my account so when/if you make a decision please find the account for Christineoftheopera and type back in your answer. Thank you,

Christineoftheopera
Silversun XD chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
awesome
yorushihe chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Aawww.. I was really liking this story! So if you want anyone to pingpong ideas with, you know who to call! :)
Minna Vipera chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
Hello. I saw what you wrote about the rude review. My best and only advice is to ignore it completely.
I usually am quite a grammar nazi (thankfully a fairly silent one), but I can honestly say that I haven't reacted to any thing in particular in this story that is grammar related, other than a spelling mistake once in a while, but that happens to everyone.

I really like the story, although I have only seen the old TV-show, so it is slightly different from how I would picture it, but I will definitely keep reading
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
update soon
Everlasting Purple chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
Hello Kitty-san! This is a wonderful story and I will be dearly heartbroken if I do not get to see Voldemort and Wednesday interact! I am happy to help you brainstorm for this story and will message you about it!