Reviews for Darkly Sweet
The Writer Es chapter 2 . 7/28
I love how you're using the old Addams family show, that one is by far the best there is.
Pierce chapter 10 . 6/21
I really hope you finish this story,there is so much you can do with wensday and the trio,don't be discouraged with a bad review,there is no good Adams family stories,yours is great,I have always wanted to read,harry potter crossover with the Adams family and the Munsters,June 20th 2015
pikachucat chapter 10 . 4/21
awesome more please
Naturestune chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
Hey my name is Naturestune and I'm a sort of new writer. I'm currently working on my stories and I have some confidence issues but I'm here to say don't give up. I like your story and just ignore all the ones who just pound on your story for no reason. Good luck.
Christine chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
I would really love to adopt this story. It is wonderfully written and I would do my best to finish it with the same quality of writing. I am having trouble with my account so when/if you make a decision please find the account for Christineoftheopera and type back in your answer. Thank you,

Silversun XD chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
yorushihe chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Aawww.. I was really liking this story! So if you want anyone to pingpong ideas with, you know who to call! :)
Nilamalin chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
Hello. I saw what you wrote about the rude review. My best and only advice is to ignore it completely.
I usually am quite a grammar nazi (thankfully a fairly silent one), but I can honestly say that I haven't reacted to any thing in particular in this story that is grammar related, other than a spelling mistake once in a while, but that happens to everyone.

I really like the story, although I have only seen the old TV-show, so it is slightly different from how I would picture it, but I will definitely keep reading
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
update soon
Everlasting Purple chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
Hello Kitty-san! This is a wonderful story and I will be dearly heartbroken if I do not get to see Voldemort and Wednesday interact! I am happy to help you brainstorm for this story and will message you about it!
Candicefive chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
I think you have pictured the Addams family quite well, who ever sent the nasty review can suck it, seriously. There may have been some errors but nothing detrimental to cause ire. I have read my fare share of horrid fan fiction and this is not one of them thus far.
Sachmis chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
Great fic, I'd be willing to help out with it if you are still continuing it...
Thayf13 chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
I think you've done really well so far (though I know it's been a very long while since you've last updated), I really enjoy the story so far. Though I'm not to the end of what is here yet, I hope you feel ready to update sometime soon.
hermonine chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
great story
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Oh I do so hope that you will come back to this fic. I've never read anything like it. I have to admit that this story is something special and if you need any help with idea's or anything you can let me know because I would be glad to help you! Please come back to this fic it has such promise.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »