Reviews for Dating Elizabeth
JimChou chapter 4 . 4/28
What a sweet story! We can so imagine that it happened for real in Peter's life. Everybody was nicely in character. Peter is very considerate and thoughtful; that's better than supposedly romantic but without a personal touch; why shouldn't a pen be considered a nice gift? I loved the end; nice touch with Neal.
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
great story!
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
what a date! :p
mouse8 chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Absolutely fantastic. I loved the way you framed the date with Peter confessing all to Mozzie and Neal, because their reactions were priceless. "A Federal bureaucrat's notion of largesse… yet practical," intoned Mozzie." Yet, their idea of romantic misses the point, it's the little considerations and thoughtfulness that make Peter such a wonderful romantic partner, not the overblown gestures. This is definitely my canon for the first date!
danielle007 chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
LOL! I am s amused at how drunk Peter is!
AliWC chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
I was left with a smug, feel-good, pleased chuckle for this story. I can see a very subtle shift in improvement from the last story to this. I can't pinpoint the specifics, but I think may have been set out better. Like you had a plan or something, teases in the right places etc... Anyway, it's very good and struck all the right emotions in the reader, being all sweet and uncomfortable and funny at the same time. :D
True Love Lives Forever chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
I liked this!
Novelist N Training chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Cuter
Novelist N Training chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
good
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Good start
Miran Anders chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Sweet! I enjoyed this very much... I'm a big fan of Peter and Elizabeth's relationship, and I found this story believable and entertaining. Thanks!
beautifulbutterfly24 chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
I loved this! I hope you continue! :)
JeanneZ84 chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
It seems as though Elizabeth Roth and Peter Burke got along wonderfully from the start.

What a wonderful story this was.

JeanneZ84