Reviews for The Man in the Shop Window
Ellachanted chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
Cute story. Though I really wanted to whack Rosalie. But then I guess there would be no angst LOL!

And she did scare off all the other girls. :)
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I already read this a while ago, but was unable to review or comment, but now that I can (I managed to lock myself out of that, since I got on ff with a dif email) I just wanted to tell you how much I loved this story, I forget who did the banner, but that picture of Rob with that plaid shirt and baseball cap, well that really did it for me. Great plot, really really loved it a lot.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
gah rosalie! xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
hah she will have to go then.. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
You were reck by Texasbella a while ago, just got around to reading your stuff. xx
Pragmatic chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
I really like this story, especially how you had them meet. Of course I loved this last chapter but there was one thing I wish you could have changed; the fact that it was the last chapter haha. I'm glad they got their happily ever after :)
Judyblue95 chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
oh yes! just magnificent! will you ever write more to this story? It is perfect just at it is...short, sweet, and oh so delicious! Thanks you I have enjoyed every word!
Judyblue95 chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
such a romance! what every woman long for...you have written this superbly...so far...
Judyblue95 chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
OH no. I hate Rosalie...
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
OMG take the dress and go with him tonight! the adventure of a lifetime awaits you, woman!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
oh my that was one seriously hot chapter...grabbed my attention!
feja chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
A huge pleasure to read 3
84gemstone chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Note to self - don't read your lemons at work lol 0_o
84gemstone chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
She wouldn't of gone with him a year ago so maybe it worked out better this way