Reviews for The You're Welcome Job
Saffygirl chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
Awesome fic!
mfaerie32 chapter 11 . 7/25/2010
I just found these two stories and read them in an hour and a half. I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed them. The sequel was just amazing and had me a little teary eyed. I always thought it sucked what happened to Lindsey.
carpetinflight chapter 11 . 7/18/2010
Great fic! I've been reading everything I can find in this universe, and I can hardly put them down. I love that you gave Eliot a chance to confront his brother in the flesh.
vampout chapter 11 . 6/9/2010
*cries* why oh why do i always cry during your fics! I loved 'what ties the bind' and this was so beyond brilliant that i can't even begin to describe it! the ending was marvelous! i was gunning for him to join the team but you did a fantastic job turning it around and letting Lindsay redeem himself. WOW, I LOVED THIS!
cresdin chapter 11 . 5/23/2010
Great sequel! The ending almost made me cry...but it was very appropriate, and I'm glad that there was some closure for those two at the end.
txfantasystar chapter 11 . 5/23/2010
Great ending. It was a nice, surprising way to tie things up.
txfantasystar chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
Ooooh. Cliffhanger! XD Great chapter!
txfantasystar chapter 9 . 5/20/2010
XD The old switch-a-roo! Nice. Fun chapter!
txfantasystar chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
XD I liked this chapter, especially at the end when they're so...normal. Like a family. XD
txfantasystar chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
Parker's so adorable...XD Great chapter!
txfantasystar chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
Eliot vs Lindsey: The verbal spar of the century! XD This chapter was awesome. Great way to address the problems Eliot has with his brother.
txfantasystar chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
XD Oh dear...those two seem to spell trouble. Stupid perpetuity.
Me chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Ok...so is that Eliot? I'm beginning to wonder. Please update soon, I need to know :)
txfantasystar chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Nice! I'm glad you decided to write this sequel. I can't wait to see what happens in this story!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2