Reviews for My Saviour
ravenlovestwilight chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
OMFG! I JUST FOUND THIS STORY AND I THINK IT IS VERY GOOD. I ONLY HAVE ONE PROBLEM. I NEED MORE ASAP! WRITE AT VAMPIRE SPEED PLEASE?
teamcullen591 chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
ugh! i am crying again! "Don't cry, love. I will find a way..." YOU ARE SO TALENTED!
teamcullen591 chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
I cried when carlisle said, "I'll be back soon Bella. I'll get your medicine sorted and I'll be here...Until the end." UNTIL THE END... okay tears are dropping on my keyboard. until next time... :(
anonymous chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
hey! and i looked at the outfits that you had on your profile. they were stunning! you have quite an eye... plus you are an amazing writer! WOO! GO TEAM EDWARD CULLEN! :)
Emmauk26 chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
love this story, it's fantastic, update really really soon this is brilliant, why doesn't he just turn her though, can't wait to see what happens next.
alie chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
I have fallen in love with this story . i hope this isnt the end , when is ur next upgrade ? i want to read more !
emeraldstarforever chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE !

I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
KyF777 chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
*Sniff Sniff* this made me cry! I love this story though! :)
wants to delete this account chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
jeez i just wish edward would change her! what does he have in mind that keeps her alive but not changing?...hmm...update soon! i want to know what happens next!
golden-perception chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Great chapter! Almost made me cry. I'm a little confused though. I thought Edward was human, but why he can hear thoughts? And, if he's a vampire, then why doesn't he think to change Bella?

-GP
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Hey, this fanfiction is absolutely amazing! your story is 'one and only' i'm looking forward for the new chapter.
Bellaangel383 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
i love it!
ktmfanfic chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
this chapter was perfect!
Leonajohnson chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
wow how many tears can i cry tonight.. will he find a way? please update sooon.!
misslaurielou88 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
awww that's so sweet. please update soon :)
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »