Reviews for What the Hollow Soul Craves
adara-greenleaf chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Totally fantastic. I absolutely loved the first paragraph, where Tony is drinking to dull the pain of losing Ziva. That's totally how I saw it happening in the scenes they didn't show on TV.

I also really, really liked the second paragraph when you say he'll "leave here with her or not at all." Not that I want to shamlessly plug my own works, but I wrote something very similar to that in my fic "Walls." A friend who read it told me I should take that bit out because it made Tony sound "desperate," but I was like, "hell no!" You could even tell in the episode TorC that he was resigned to his fate; he would kill Saleem or die trying. Your second paragraph captured his internal monologue perfectly.

This was so brilliant and I thank you for sharing it.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Wow...just...wow. I am in awe of the way you write Ziva. I find her difficult because I feel she is a tough nut to crack and when I write her she comes off as too girly. Thus, she is the strong silent type in most of my fic, or her dialogue is light.

This fic was achingly beautiful and I cannot wait to read Tony's POV. You have such a way with words, Zae. Seriously. You rock.
PodDoc chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
wow.. a very touching peace.. you definitely have the GIFT...

i look fwd to reading all of ur work related to NCIS.. keep it coming..
23roses chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
aw, hugs for this chap!
time.forgets chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
) absaloutely gorgeous and I'm sorry that I haven't been able to come and visit before now! I liked Ziva's part more than Tony's I think but they are both extrordinary and I love the bold captions at the start and the lone sentence at the end. Great job as usual ) jules
mia58 chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Beautiful.

If only... The last verse is my favorite. It pretty much sums up my views on the two of them. Sadly, very sadly, I no longer think the bozos running the show can give them this kind of resolution.
DaniSJ chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
I liked the ending ;) Nice take on their relationship
Betherzz chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
great ending to the story :) thanks for the great read
Alidiabin chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Thank you.

You have blown me away with a spectacluar and emotional piece. You have also introduced me to a excellent new artist. I youtubed K.D Lang after reading this. Thank you.
Azilee chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Need I say it? I suppose I do, this is a review after all... You've blown me away with this chapter; the intensity and beauty of it is unbelievable. I don't know if it's because I'm not a native English speaker, but it truly feels like reading poetry, reading over each sentence several times to taste each word, each image, each heart-breaking or soul-inspiring phrase. I'd write my favourite sentence in this review but at this point I can't make up my mind between all of those intricate, delicate, powerful sentences. The last line however is so simple and completing and hopeful that it has to be mentioned.

Thank you so much for dedicating this to me. I feel humbled and simultaneously honoured by your gesture.

Azilée
tansypool chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Loved it :)
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
The very last line.

You got me in the heart.

Sigh...

Powerful and lovely at same time.
tonysmel chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
What a perfect bookend. And once again you dazzle me with your poetry. Please keep writing. This was a gem.
Ink On Paper chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
And again, you've added just more beauty to what was already considered a masterpiece. Bravo!
tonysmel chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
"And as he feeds her a steady diet of joy...". Oh, how I wish. This was just lovely. You touch my soul, Zaedah.