Reviews for Another Boring Night
CrayonsPink chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
This is great! I really like it; I think you got everyone's personalities perfectly. :) Wonderful job!
123 chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
the story is still 'just a beginning' - a long, drawn out beginning- but not boring-yet. it's definitely no where near the summary of 'fluff'- it's more like pre-slash with awkwardness thrown in. and it seems likely that nothing will happen if these two continue on the way they have. so i see why you haved toph manipulating the situation to move it along.
123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
( This was awkward. He had never really talked to Zuko before- more than to make fun of him of course. I mean, who could pass up a good jerkbending joke? NO ONE, that's who.)

_i enjoyed the humor in this chapter
sugargirl89 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Very nice, I am very interested in reading more of this so please please please update again soon. Don't give up ok, just keep on writing, this can definitely develop into something great!
Bluetiger chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
I'm really glad that you're continuing with this story, I'm really enjoying reading it.

I love the way that Sokka realises that Toph is up to something, and then spends two thirds of the chapter trying to figure out exactly what, lol. In fact his moment of realisation had to be my favourite moment in this story so far, it was written really well. _

As for Aang's reaction to Toph's suggested exercise in team building, well, given that he clearly wants to bring the open hostility between Katara and Zuko to an end, it's very in character that he'd eventually realise that smoothing things over between Zuko and Sokka would be good first step in that process. But then, of course, he doesn't know what Toph knows. XD

Oh, and Zuko's thoughts at the end of the chapter, as he tried to convince himself that he didn't like Sokka quite as much as he did, were great to read. :)

Update again soon! )
Gravind Divine chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
yeaaaaaayyyyy you updated

thanks dude

heheheheheh update soon please and you'll get a cookie
Imagination Knight chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Konitchiwa,yeah totally destroyed the spelling of that, I love your stories. For you truly do an outstanding job catching the characters and then giving them your own little twist. And I do find it funny that this was originally a one shot though. Keep up the good work.
Gravind Divine chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
hahahaha

i'd love to read more!

update sooon!
Violettree chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Scars Mc Scaryface, Mr I'm-Never-Happy...

Best nicknames ever.

Well done

Yours,

Vtree
Imagination Knight chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
You seriously catch each character so well, as if they were your own, it's scary. I wish you'd write more. Your stories are so gooood. Keep writing and people will love you. Hope to find more of your work here soon. Until then, may the force be with you.

LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!

Did you look?
everfire chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
I admit I giggled shamelessly out lout when I read this chapter's end. The chapters are a little on the short side, but other than that quite amusing.
froyozensight chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Bahaha go Toph.

more maybe? (please?)
ZodiacSnake chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
ahhh hehehehe thats TO fantastic oh that cant be the end XD! i do so love Toph she just has that way about her!
Bluetiger chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
I love Zuko's confused thoughts as he analyses his recent encounter with Sokka, clearly he is just as surprised by his own actions as the other boy had been, lol. Having said that though, I suppose the distant tapping of Sokka's paint brush suggests that the warrior didn't take too long to recover from his confusion and get back to those plans of his. ;)

Toph was great here, her teasing of Zuko was nicely tempered by the hints of genuine concern for her friend, a detail that actually made her seem very in character. As for Toph appearing to know exactly what the recent encounter in the kitchen was all about, well I get the feeling that she was really just fishing for details and Zuko helpfully took the bait, lol. :)

Anyhow, I'm really glad that you've decided to add to this story, and I'll look forward to reading more when you post it. So update soon! )
warrior27 chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Yay, I'm so glad you continued it. It was so good and different than all the rest. And you describe all the little details very well and with good humor that I quite like. Keep it up :)
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »