Reviews for Another Boring Night
Pout chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Ahahaha! Wow, I love your Toph! Zuko, conflicted and confused. Toph, not about to let anything slide. I do really like the fact that Zuko isn't even sure what he did or what he meant and that he's trying to figure it out. I hope you'll be adding more to this story; I've really enjoyed what you've put up so far! Thanks for the fun read!
twounderscorethreefour chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
SERIOUSLY WHY DON'T YOU WRITE MORE THIS IS AMAZING DSFJKHASDKFHL

You mentioned how much of a ninja Zuko is! Light on his feet! I'M LIKE COLLECTING ALL OF THE STUFF YOU PICK UP AND STORING IT IN MY BRAIN FOR THE NEXT TIME I DECIDE TO WRITE. GODDDD. And the jerkbending line! Seriously, HOW are you so good at this?

And Zuko being unable to grow a stache! Yumyyuuyfaewufhasdjkfah YESS.

"His muscle mass wasn't what Sokka remembered- he was small. Lean. Gangly, even, almost the same shape as Aang if a little bigger."

I love you. So. Fcking. Much. THIS. THIS IS THE DESCRIPTION, OK. THIS FOREVER. Something about it, I just.. I don't know, man, it's PERFECT. And your descriptions and Zuko laughing and "classy" and WOW YOU ARE DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE, OKAY. I'm going to go recommend this to like, everyone I know.
IOTR chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This is really cute. :)

I like Sokka's point of view through out this.
Trina chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Wow- the way you described zuko, his personality- entirely spot on! the underlying drive, his intensity- you put it all into words well C: though im wondering why zuko was trying not to laugh; was it out of courtesy to sokka? or is it force of habit to try not to show that side of himself? either way- bravo! thank you for awesome fic
reniRCx chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Way cute. These are my two favorite characters, and I love to see them interacting.
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
that was soooo beyond cute! Zukka is one of those odd pairings were if not done right its just kinda wired but this was so perfect the awkward, the newly really seeing, the interaction' it was all very well play & in character very nice i hope u have or plan to do more Zukka stories i would love to read them! -
Control-Z chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Dang you! You got me hooked on the pairing again!

Other than that, I really liked the character portrayal, and the story has a lot of potential. Update soon!
Imagination Knight chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Yo, this has been another great story. You caught the jerkbender very well. I enjoyed that you gave us the POV of Sokka. I alway find a story more interesting when told through the eyes of someone besides the main character. I'm usually not into fics like these, but what can I say, you have a writing style that pulls me in.

Keep wirting, and you'll go far in this. Until next time adios.
Alabaster86 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Well done. I enjoyed Sokka's POV. I can hear your words coming out of his mouth very easily. And his observations, like how Zuko says names, are great.

Zuko's well done too.
Bluetiger chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I really enjoyed reading this, it's very well written, and everyone seems to be pretty much in character (well as in character as they can be in a Zukka fic, lol). I was particularly impressed with the way that you wrote Sokka's thoughts (especially as he watched the face off between Zuko and Katara at the start of the chapter), to me they were just the right balance of amused but still sympathetic, funny yet serious, and clever yet just a little foolish. _

I think that my favourite part had to be the nervous awkwardness that seemed to take hold of both Sokka and Zuko as the nature of their encounter began to shift, it felt just right under the circumstances. Oh, and I liked the way that, while these feelings all seemed so very new to Sokka, the text made it seem that Zuko might have already given the matter some thought beforehand. ;)

While this story works really well as a oneshot, I can't help but hope that you are planning to take this story further, and, if that is indeed your intention, that you will be able to update again soon! )
ajj7sunhawk lazy to login chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
lol this was good. Very in character and it seems like the FireBender is still hunting - only a different prey. lol very well done.
things24 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I liked it, but got confused at the part where they got up? What did Sokka do? Maybe I just skimmed it by accident, but can you explain? I like how in character everyone is! .
Faes chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Uwaa reading this made me smile.

I do hope you continue your Zuko is adorable and your Sokka too.

Looking forward to more of your works
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3