Reviews for Hell No!
Daisy60 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Jeez,Gregg, I couldn't stop laughing. This one was really great. No matter which order I decided to follow these three pieces are amazing. Bravo, Lilly
bookish327 chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
Very entertaining story. :-)
2BBornot2BB chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Nice little resolve of that nagging feeling; it all SO needed to be said, just like that. And I have to admit ... so pleased to see Hacker down and out in Alaska!
bones83 chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Go Cullen!
Pyrate Nyre chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Oh Gregg now you open a door. What happened when Boothy went home to tell Bones?
mendenbar chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
ROFL, ROFL (searching for ass that has fallen off and disappeared.)

Just what Hacker deserves and can we get Sweets transferred someplace unpleasant as well? Afterall, much of BB's problems communicating are because Sweets can't leave well enough alone.

You sure you don't want to go somewhere else with this story? Maybe a story from Charlie's POV about the promotion and what it means to have someone competent in charge again?

D
tvaddict23 chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Wasn't fond of Hacker, so that was very amusing. Nice end cap to the story. As always, well done!
jsiebert chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Wonderfully clever and funny conclusion to Hell No!

I just love what happened to Hacker! Very appropriate and funny.

Booth's new job is cool too.

Please keep writing this tales. I need some laughter since I'm not getting much from the Bones show except for Angela & Hodges.

More stories please ..

jsiebert

aka Jean
TravelingSue chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
That was EXCELLENT... feel free to beat up on hacker any day of the week and twice on Tuesday
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
thank you :) for the NO sex scenes, I appreciate that. :)

brilliant AS USUAL!
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Gregg; found it, loved it, gotta have more of it.

Nyre
mendenbar chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Booth's "inner Neanderthal?" Loved. But I think his "inner Cro-Magnon" may be feeling a little left out.

Snickers all around (unless you prefer Milky Ways.)
tvaddict23 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Well, that was extremely well done! LOVED Booth's declaration, because it's all true, you can see it. Very much looking forward to the Castle follow up!
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Great, loved it and am definitely looking forward to the others you've mentioned.