Reviews for Whisper
Melody chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Good
alyaJackson chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
i literally just crying my eyes out reading this story! i mean it was perfect! i never thought i would be crying over some fictions novel, but i was wrong. You are the best writer i've ever known and that had made me cried while reading. Thank you!
mirinjen chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
This is one of my most favorite 's obviously heartbreaking but the prom night.
Niamh chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
I just wanted to say that this is an amazing fanfic. You are the best writer I have seen that has wrote a Kieth fanfic. You made the characters exactly like they should be. I loved reading the memory parts, it was soo cute. I had tears in my yes when reading this chapter. Thank you so much!
Nizhoni chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
I just read this story from beginning to end and it was absolutely amazing! I had tears in my eyes almost every chapter...Keith is one of my favourite movies and you really captured the characters personalites and they're love for eachother perfectly. Thanks for the great story:)
jhosk chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
This was a well written and very touching story. I really loved you use of the roses and the notes to convey his love. I know what it is like to feel guilt over not being there for someone when they die and you described Natalie's feelings about Keith's death in a very realistic and beautiful way. Keep writing Keith stories!
thegoodgirldoll chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Oh my goodness..i cant explain how much i love this story..minus the crying, lol. absolutely wonderful job. (:

Blessings and speak soon!

sarah
thegoodgirldoll chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
i cant cry when im turning in for bed now...But im about to ;(((( ohmygosh so..fricken..sad...girl, why! :((((
thegoodgirldoll chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
OHMYGOSH THE LETTERS AND ROSES ARE GETTING ADORABLE AND THIS CHAPTER WAS ADORABLE..AWEEE.. i always wondered what he would be like if theyACTUALLY talked about him dying...if he even would talk about it. Awesome chapter

thegoodgirldoll chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
What is with your stories making me cry or almost? Well it is Keith..lol.

Love that Keith kissed her goodmorning in front of Henry; He really blends in with them and I can see Henry being a strong shoulder for her when Keith passes, and her being able to tell him what Keith was like with her and what his emotions were. I like to believe Henry and Keith were very close but you never know. I also loved when he was like, 'Sweet!' that Henry was making pancakes...his same reply to the quiz when he walked into school after those two weeks, haha. I LOVE when authors make the characters, PERFECTLY well...IN character. Wonderful job, girl! As always!

thegoodgirldoll chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh my goodness I just about cried...Again.

Absolutely heartwarming. There's nothing better I could say. So excited I found a new story to read that I really adore! (: The little game was adorable. For some reason, I could see him wearing the same face he did when they were on the cliff and she was telling him, you're just, you..and he's like, whatever that is. His face was calm, and a little questioning..I could see that adorable face on him as she was tracing things on his back. Except with a broad smile xD Loved it!

JJJameson chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
Wow, pretty powerful. You made the parting from Keith simultaneously wrenching and emotionally satisfying.

"I come at last to death and to the attitude we have toward it. On this point everything has been said and it is only proper to avoid pathos. Yet one will never be sufficiently surprised that everyone lives as if no one 'knew.' This is because in reality there is no experience of death. Properly speaking, nothing has been experienced but what has been lived and made conscious. Here, it is barely possible to speak of the experience of others' deaths. It is a substitute, an illusion, and it never quite convinces us. That melancholy convention cannot be persuasive."

But I will be so presumptuous as to contradict Camus and to say that our Acio has come very close to convincing us!

Thanks for a great story!
Smurf213 chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
i sorta pride myself on being able to control my emotions, but honestly, this story had me bawling. great fic!
demigre chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
Your story was VERY touching. In the last 4 chapters, I was on the verge of crying the whole time, and in the last one -which is my favorite by the way - I cried...a lot! I found the idea of Keith being a ghost very good and surprising because it just didn't occur to me that he was the one who was leaving her the roses. I thought that Keith had already planned that before he died and had someone else (my bets were on Henry)do that for him - like in the movie "P.S. I love you". As for who was calling her name I thought that it was just her mind playing tricks on her. So, all in all, it was a very good idea! Also, I really thank you for the ending that you wrote for this story. Natalie really deserved to go on with her life and have no regrets. She deserves to be happy again - besides, she's only 18. And the same goes with Henry too.

Thanks again for the feelings and the trip you took us with your story!
demigre chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
I don't know if you got my comment last night but in case you didn't i have to tell you that this chapter made me cry so much, even though I was expecting his death! But still! The only thing that comforts me is that you;re saying that you have a bitter sweet ending to this story. I can't wait to read it!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »