Reviews for Toy Soldiers
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
These kinds of stories are going to be the death of me. They just are.

This was so beautiful. It wasn't overdone, it wasn't too little... Just the simple action of Sam sorting his belongings into piles for all of them, and Dean not wanting to give up the "girly design shirt" (I LOVE THAT SHIRT!) - it was all perfect. Very well done.

I'm gonna go cry until Thursday now.
Lady Emily chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Aw, that was so sad, and yet you somehow managed to end it on a hopeful note. Very touching. I loved the moment of levity with the boys debating the fate of the iPod, and the way the shirt brought back memories for Dean. I hope we do see something like this in this week's episode. Thanks!
Katy M VT chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
That was so great. And I loved the Season 1 references. Toy soldiers in Dead in the Water and that little moment from Scarecrow. And they each gave each other the amulet. Great.
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This was so good. I can only hope they do something like this for the finale. I just love the bro moments and how you tied that all up, Sam sorting his few possessions, childhood memories, and of course the amulet. I nearly teared up. Great job.
Phx chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Man, I really want them to have a conversation like this. In all their 'hating' of sam's plan, they never once brought up how they'd get Sam back after he jumped into the cage...

The amulet... wahhh! Lovely.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2