Reviews for The Ides of May
jjcrimminds chapter 1 . 3/14
This was really good. I can't imagine JJ going through something like this on the show.
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I feel SO sorry for JJ :( Glad everyone is there for her though Are we gonna see their mother day in the multi chapter? because I'd like to see it :) if not then not to worry I can use my imagination! :D LOL!
babylil chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Aw, poor JJ. I like this fic though, Jack is so adorable and Hotch is so thoughtful. Just lovely.
HouseBroken chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
so sad, but alas i have insight into the hours,lol. loved it
1719162 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
So excited for Rossi to play a major role in your story in any capacity. I'll be waiting!

Tracia
0909090 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
this is very wonderful and bitter-sweet. and they (Hotch and JJ) have this type of friendship/brother-sister relationship and they are comfortable with each other.

Yes, it's a very nice 'sidebar' and certainly warrant a continuation, no matter with whom but simply as a friendship and a shoulder to cry on. Lost of a love one, especially your spouse is simply unexplainable. Granted, i've not experience something like that but my goodness, you would be absolutely heartless and loveless if you are not that emotionally devastated as so many things you do or see will remind you of him! and they are so young! So sad.

and Thank You, this is such a heart-wrenching piece!
tayababy chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
that was so gorgeous and so sad! it makes me want both this story and girl and the hours up even faster, though i know how long it takes when things aren't cooperating.

as always, you've done well, and good luck with the rest of them!
CrimStudent47 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010