Reviews for Impossible Things
BloodLustPrincess chapter 16 . 7/3
Not even ashamed to say I have re-read this fic at least 5 times since I found it ... amazing!
cinti.linda chapter 16 . 5/1
i really loved
Amberdeengirl17 chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
I'm, like, so happy right now :) :) :)
Amberdeengirl17 chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
Amberdeengirl17 chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
Lovely chapter
Amberdeengirl17 chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
I love how you write :)
Amberdeengirl17 chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
I absolutely HATE sexists.
Amberdeengirl17 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
*jaw drops* Ohmigosh, YAS! FINALLY! Someone who sees Sherlock as Robert and not Benedict!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/5/2015
This is so frickin cute I'm in love
Nikkitosa chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
First of all, I want to start with an honest confession - until I got to the very end of your story, I had trouble sleeping, focusing on my studies, or doing general stuff, like reading other fanfiction for example. To say I was obsessed with it will be a poor choice of words.
Secondly, I can't express the agony I felt once I decided to look for something nice to read about Sherlock and a woman...and found that it was only your story that I could read. I admit, I felt rather reluctant to unfold whatever you had prepared for the audience. Now, with a hand on my chest, I can proudly say I'm glad I did delve into your story - it's beyond magnificent!
All your characters are developed in such a fine manner that throughout the journey I was gripped beyond the point of normality!
You have my eternal gratitude for this little treasure you have created... 4 years ago... a pity I just dicovered it, but either way, I wanted to share my thoughts on it with you, as such a fine creation deserves one good, old-fashioned review.
PS: Since I can hardly juggle with words, common for the 'old times', for me it's a great difficulty to write a story that takes place back then. And you, you did a magnificent job! That's why I really admire this story - not even once did you slip our present slang into the description or the speech of the characters.
For all this you have my applause!
Anastacia Lynn chapter 16 . 2/14/2015
This story was amazing! I would loved to see you try your hand at fanfiction for BBC's Sherlock.
Sweet Summer Heart chapter 16 . 1/3/2015
vitascriptura chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
So beautiful. Truly a wonderful work of art. I love it.
Akasha chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
I absolutely love your story! Please write a sequel?
Turpitude chapter 16 . 7/9/2014