Reviews for Mmmm! Wild Cherry Slushie my favourite!
sweetandspice chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Aww I love the ending but in the middle poor puck.
Blackice97 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Well that was different. Nice twist on the end, by the way. I tought from the beginning that tere was something sneaky about Puck getting slushied in that particular area, lol. It's well written and the storyline is aweome, though I wish there ere a fw more aditional chapters. Anyway, thisis a long reveiw, so I'm going to stop. Good jpb, and please write more if you ever get an urge to do so.
Emerald snake eyes chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Brillant love the end! I relly like this fic. You are fantastic
eb012203 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
That. Was. Awesome! More like that! :-D
kyatariina chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Great story
Southern Facade chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Mmm, I"m craving a slushie, right about now. ;)
SunsetSmile chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
I really loved the whole Puck seducing Kurt bit- it was really creative. And the second chapter was a nice follow-up. :)
Ai Linna-chan chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
oh! soo cute, but i got a little confuse: is that a end of the fic or not? 'cause there's no "complete" in it. anyway, poor puck, i almost thought he'll be rejected or wait more for kurt decide and i'm glad everything end up well, and i laughed a lot imagining kurt slushie noah and them they embrace and kiss!*-* cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!*-*
Ai Linna-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
oh! that's very surprising! slushie? blowjobs? noah kissing kurt? o/o what's gonna happen now? kurt's gonna give noah a chance? noah'll be romantic and everything to be with kurt? kurt'll say what's books and places he research to do such a good blowjob? xp kskskskssk just kidding, but hope know what's gonna happen next!
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Interesting story not someone you would think to be gay.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
I really enjoy it :)

Kisses from Argentina!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I like this work!

I go for more :)
bloodysword99 chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
That's sweet figurative and literally! HAHAHH! LOVE!
bloodysword99 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
SHIT! THAT WAS HOT! LOVE IT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Harry Fado chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
OMG! This end was so cute!

You're amazing! This is amazing!

Keep writing! You're good!

XOXO *