Reviews for You'll Be Standing in the Sunshine
what.it.takes chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Really sweet and adorable :)
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Oh gosh, I'm crying so much right now :( I had to re-read this a couple of times becuase my stupid brother kept interupting me (and I got angry, shouted, he cried, you get the picture) because I just HAD to get this right in my head.

It was FABULOUS and it made me ACHE so much for Teddy with all his love and intensity and gah, I LOVE YOU right now for this :)

I don't quite know why, but I'm just addicted to these stories that make me cry... weird :p
on rooftops chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
SAD! But in a purely amazing way. I loved this - everything about it, and I adored Al's character.

This line: " To Teddy, it feels as though all the warmth, the happiness, the meaning in the room has suddenly disappeared and everything is as cold as ice, as painful as the Cruciatus Curse." is gorgeous.
amy-odair chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This is so beautiful, it made me cry. :(

It is exactly how I see it in my head. :D

Great job and keep up the great work!
Harryfan94 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
awww this is really sweet
greekgeekemm chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Please please please continue! I will be soooooooo depressed if you dont! ( Please!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
More...neutral ending I think, than sad. Nicely done, keep writing
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This really need another chapter! It's too sad! Please?

Oh and how can I top this? I am trying to write a Lily/Teddy fanfic but...you're too good.
this-girl-with-glasses chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I loved the ending especially the last paragraph. You are really talented. I wonder were lily and Lysander went? Loved the story, great writing. : )
MissTeenageDream chapter 1 . 5/11/2010