Reviews for It Don't Matter To Me
Fanfiction Bard chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Wow. Just...wow! I never really cared for Roy/Ed, I thought writers would just write it for silly kicks, but you manage to make this work!
Le Confidant chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Ha ha... I was worried there for a minute. Thank God for the last four sentences. EdWin FTW!
Jessica McCulley chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
I hope the story continues, its kind of sad so far, I hope theres a happy ending.
Le Confidant chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
This is why I can actually picture a RoyEd happening and this is why I can actually see why it doesn't really work in the end. Lovely story.
Sofipitch chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I finally sucked up and read this, I don't like Roy/Ed, but I think this is one of the most powerful fics I have ever read.
It's funny, since everytime I see Roy/Ed images, I always pretend that Ed is Riza, to get my mind off of the idea of Roy and Edward together, since I really don't like the idea. It's funny how Roy did very much the same thing, no that I think he didn't like the idea, but he imagined being with the one he truly loves.
And I think one of my favorite things about the fic is that Scar was the preist at Edward and Winry's wedding. That had me tearing up, since I strongly believe in forgiving the bad guy (or at least the bad guys that make you feel bad for them).
And very wonderful fic, totally worth the reading.
meggannn chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Man, as someone who ships Ed/Winry, Ed/Roy, AND Roy/Riza, this fic brutally ripped me in half and patched me back together in all the right ways. (How does it not have more reviews? Goodness...)

The characterizations, the subtlety, the flow, the poetic sense of loss and longing and heartbreak, it's all so wonderfully done and my heart is still aching. I wish I could go into detail but I'd seriously be here all day so I'll just settle for a few words (apologies, I'm too tired at the moment to come up with more ways to sing its praises).

But bravo, seriously, this is an absolutely gorgeous piece of work. Thank you so much for sharing.
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This was amazing. I love your characterizations and the flow of this story. Also, the part about Ed tensing up and then it turning out that Roy was tracing Riza's tattoo... That was just genius. Awesome work.
IOTR chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
"He shook back his long bangs, his expression curiously open and amazingly, achingly sad."

This line, for some reason, really made an impact on me.
SaccharineDreams chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
A beautiful tragedy that ended on a hopeful note~ Normally I don't go for RoyEd, but this was very well done~

I particularly enjoyed the way it was split up into little paragraphs. Very neat and practical~

Quite the interesting story Roy told you. I'm glad you let him finish it. ;3
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
If Riza dies I'll go crazy. She's, like, way too awesome to die. But Hiromu does unexpected things sometimes.
HoliMoliCow chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This depresses me :( but its really well written D
ArtificialRed chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Good story! I'm glad Roy made you tell it ;)
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wonderful wonderfulness! I really enjoyed this story - it yanked me right away from all the work I'm supposed to be doing. :D Although I don't lean usually twoards Roy/Ed - I think you did an amazing job with it. (Of course ending on Ed/Win doesn't hurt at all). But seriously, very well played. I love the short snippity chapters - with just enough detail and no more... it was very uncluttered.

Great job! It was nice to read something new!