Reviews for Snapshots: The Twilight 25, Spring 2010
sleeptalker1 chapter 25 . 5/27/2011
Just absolutely beautiful.

I have a smile so wide right now that's proof of how your words touched my heart.

I shall definitely be reading more of your work. In fact all that I can. I see I have some catching up to do.
TallulahBelle chapter 25 . 5/26/2011
Absolutely lovely! I'm all gooey-eyed over this little piece and I can't put into words what my heart is feeling right now. It's smiling a smile so wide that I don't think an ocean could fill it.

xoxo TB
katmom chapter 25 . 5/26/2011
Not sugar...Beauty!

Kathie
JAustenlover chapter 25 . 5/26/2011
This just goes to prove what I'm been fan-girling to you about for ages. You are a master storyteller. You can take a prompt, a song, a mere whisp of an idea and turn it into something unforgettable. That is undeniable natural talent.

Silentward is beautiful. As is the warmth and joy you capture and put into words with two fairly reclusive teens that meet in unusual circumstances.

Thank you, D, for sharing your lovely words.

*air kisses*

JA
sessahhh chapter 25 . 5/26/2011
That was wonderful. Definitely fit SubtlePen's fic prompt mention. I needed something sweet like this to make my day better. TY.
ChocolateLover82 chapter 25 . 5/26/2011
OMG, swooning like crazy.

So pretty :-)

Love, CL82
SubtlePen chapter 25 . 5/26/2011
Oh my gawd this is so perfect! i cant even - *swoon*

beautiful!
nerac chapter 25 . 5/26/2011
Sigh, so so sweet. :)
enamoramiento chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Oh my, this is so heartbreaking... Ive always felt that Edwards voice is missing from the books.
allidel chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
So dorky, yet so completely adorable! Total flashbacks, right now. Um, yeah... :)
LauralHilll chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
Oh great, not only can you pull off angsty chewy drama/romance awesomely, you can also do hilarious funny.
Ziva84 chapter 25 . 1/10/2011