Reviews for Snapshots: The Twilight 25, Spring 2010
Another great one!
Ziva84 chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Great!
Ziva84 chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
This was surprisingly hot!
Ziva84 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Interesting!
WeLoveEdwardCullen chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
Excellent story(-ies), well done. (: I love all the different ones, especially the Edward and Bella ones.
Sunsetwing chapter 20 . 9/7/2010
So touching, and so sad. I was so happy that Bella took the time to be Alice's friend though. I'm sure that it made Alice's last days so much better for her.
Sunsetwing chapter 18 . 9/7/2010
I loved that one, wished there was more.
OscarInTheCan chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Oh, my God. The Phantom of the Opera! So much love. Masterful job of juxtaposing The Phantom and Edward's hurt, loneliness, and supposed inhumanity. I really identified with Bella not only in her feelings about musical but also her own life. So well done, thank you! (True story, I'm now listening to All I Ask of You as I write this review.)
OscarInTheCan chapter 23 . 9/4/2010
Awww, I love Geekward. He was so cute with his nervousness and social ineptitude. So was Bella in trying to get him to notice her. My favorite line was, "God, you're sexy." It's just not something he ever thought of himself, or had anyone say to him. So it was so striking when she said it.
OscarInTheCan chapter 25 . 9/4/2010
I loved this so much. So much cuteness. I love, love, love deaf Edward. I love that Bella figured Edward out so quickly and started learning ASL to speak with him. This was so adorable, and sweet, and I just want so much more of these two. (Seriously, MUCH more!)
Sunsetwing chapter 21 . 9/3/2010
So glad that worked out. I was actually worried there for a minute :)
Sunsetwing chapter 25 . 9/3/2010
I wasn't ready for this story to be over. What happened after? I loved that you made him deaf. For some reason their communication was made so much more intimate. Loved it.
Ruibin Rua chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
I think you know that I crush on you at this stage, but I still keep coming back to gush! :-) I loved this slice of sweetness and it was the perfect tonic to reading about Alice dying. I just want to take these two home with me and smile at their innocence and wonder! x
841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »