Reviews for Snapshots: The Twilight 25, Spring 2010
Sunsetwing chapter 21 . 9/3/2010
So glad that worked out. I was actually worried there for a minute :)
Sunsetwing chapter 25 . 9/3/2010
I wasn't ready for this story to be over. What happened after? I loved that you made him deaf. For some reason their communication was made so much more intimate. Loved it.
Ruibin Rua chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
I think you know that I crush on you at this stage, but I still keep coming back to gush! :-) I loved this slice of sweetness and it was the perfect tonic to reading about Alice dying. I just want to take these two home with me and smile at their innocence and wonder! x
Ruibin Rua chapter 20 . 8/21/2010
Even knowing it was coming, the ending of this was a sharp punch to my gut and I literally caught my breath. You wrote this so honestly and beautifully and I loved how Bella never read the book beyond where she and Alice left off. Painfully beautiful my dear! x
Ruibin Rua chapter 18 . 8/21/2010
This completely tugged at my heartstrings, bb. It would make for a very nice story, but even this tidbit is lovely. Thank you!
ickaren chapter 25 . 8/18/2010
Breathtakingly beautiful story. I love the willingness to reach out and connect, to work to understand and communicate, to trust and accept. And how did you fit all of that into one short chapter? Amazing as always.
ickaren chapter 23 . 8/18/2010
I have to admit to really enjoying this one. I love a geeky, shy, insecure Edward. Makes him so damn sweet and lovable.
ickaren chapter 20 . 8/17/2010
Yes sad, but still beautiful. That they could share a friendship and a family, that it wasn't too late for a real relationship.
ickaren chapter 18 . 8/17/2010
This was really beautiful, I love the alternate reality of it, the tenderness and longing.
ickaren chapter 17 . 8/17/2010
Interesting take on love and control. I am a little sensitive to control issues myself, so I can only hope that Bella keeps up her resistance to being controlled and Edward learns to better curb that tendency.
ickaren chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
How very sad that they could connect but not really form the connection. But she is still hopeful...
ickaren chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
You are so amazing! Your last line, "Quietly, she whispered, "I see you, too."", says so much. He really felt just as invisible as she did, at least he felt invisible and insignificant to her.
ickaren chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
So very, very sad. A very poignant way to finally say goodbye.
ickaren chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
A beautiful peak into the lives of a loving family.
ladyrip chapter 25 . 8/9/2010
Awwww! I wish I knew sign language. I have a deaf cousin who I wish I could talk to, but I never really made it past the alphabet and a few simple words. :( Thanks for this beautiful little story!
844 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »