Reviews for Three's Company, Or A Threesome
Luna.may3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This was.. so well written. Nice story, nice structure.. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you so much for providing us with this beautiful story. - :3
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
THAT WAS HOT!
Very well written, and definitely the best threesome story I've read (and believe me that's a lot).
I must say, you are like a god. Even with all the sexy sex, the ending was my favorite part. Thank yoy for writing this story!
The Crystal Pen chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Very sexy with a cute ending. :3
SoulMore chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
FAN!FAN!
Prism-Tea chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
KYAAAAAA! That was so amazing! Took like an 1-1 1/2 hours but GEEEEEZZ! xD xD I was so embaressed reading this though it was pretty hilarious and pathetic having to reead over my arm(which was shoved into my face) or peeking between fingers. LMAO.
Usually when I read fanfic I have to peek through my fingers cuz my eyes wander on their own and they've made me contemplate suicide from self induced brain/eye surgery from the amount of spoilers they've given my. -_- BLEAAAHHHH! So during that whole last part my arm was shoved so hard to my face I have a headache and a thick red blobby strip. :P BLAHAHAHA!

Im happy with who he choosed too. :3
During the story though I kinda got a vibe that Rox had a slight more intrest in Reno. :/ Maybe that was just my masochistic side tuning in to a new master. KYAHAHA! Did i really just say that!
Lmao, you have corrupted me. :P And I love you for it
C0mdLicAt3p chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
omg you don't understand how wonderfully perfect and beautiful this was! ALL THE AWARDS! Hands-down THE best lemon I have ever read ever in the history of forever! omg I have to go read it again O.O Thank you so much for existing and continue to write forever please.
Takara yume chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Aww ain't this hot~ XD poor Reno though~ XD anyways great story~
Hikaru SD chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I need a moment.. And a cold shower... And a tissue... No really, i really need all those three :/

Dear.. GOD this was so HAWT! The relationship that Roxas shares with Axel and Reno is really sweet. But it's kinda sad that he had to choose between one of them, even though it was something he should've done from the beginning. But other than that, the sex! The passion between them (is it getting a little too hot in here, or is it this lemon i'm reading? O.o), and the fact that it was double penetration! That just killed me (in a good way). I think that this is one of the four (count that: FOUR!) stories that has double penetration lemon! (and by double penetration i mean both tools in the same hole :P)
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Ah man if I was her I would be swimming in love but the only thing im doing right now is eatin icecream...in december lol well anyway I really do luv dis story and...oh man that was awesome X3
KangekiUzumaki chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
*wipes tears away* THIS WAS FUCKING AMAZING!

Seriously it takes some insane talent to write a sex scene with 3 guys! i honestly cried at the end it was so sweet! I usually hate he ARR paring but you made me love it! I got scared that Roxas was gonna end up going with Reno but than he went with Axel and it was just so geirubgiwebgewbbgjr *blushes like crazy* it was so sweet and cute and amazing and lovely and no mere words can describe how amazing this was! you should be really proud of yourself! I'm gonna go start crying again while reading this for the 3rd time today!
KissMeDeadlyT-T chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
YEAH! HE CHOSE AXEL! wow this was really sexy I liked it a lllloooottt!

I gotta go clean the blood of my floor now!
Emilyy chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Bless you.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go take a shower and clean up my nose bleed.
Lady Aalina chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Omg, that was such a good story. You are an amazing writer, and I look forward to reading more stories by you. :) And thank you for making Roxas and Axel end up together, I was afraid there for a moment at the end that it'd be Reno and Roxas.
StillDollDemon chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
WELLL...what do i think about this?it surely was good,no doubt about it you did a great job on writing this,normally my reviews always have a playful thing in them execpt if i read something really good,then i go all i ain't a fan of threesome's,mostly because there's always gonna be a lover who gets this case it was Axel who had it very guy,i pity him.i'm very relieved and hapy that you decided to let Roxas end with Axel they're meant to be together,no Reno i don't hate know i like you more if you're paired with was an awesome fanfic,i am really looking forward to reading your other fanfics.

goodnight

bye!

Kaine
phoenixandtiger chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Holy (bleep). You have officially converted me to AkuRokuReno.

That was bleeping HAWT!