Reviews for Paying Off The Debt
Fallen Endlesslove chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
That was cute! I think Remus is the smartest most awesome character! And though i'm not a huge fan of Hermione and Sirius you make is work! Loved it!
Severus' Malfoy Maiden chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
very nice!
Jack'N'SallyGal chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh, I felt so bad for Remus! poor Moony and what a horrible Tonks!

I loved how Sirius totally mucked things up with Hermoine..and Remus' brutal honesty made me laugh! :)

Very well done! Cheers! JNSG
karine.snake chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Simply delicious. I really loved this fic. Very well written and well detailed. Perfect
oliverphelpsATgotyou chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This is awesome! The ending where you show that Remus helped get them together is the best! Great job!
aLiarSays chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Sneaky Remus ;) love it. You write both characters so well, not to mention the smut...that speaks for itself. Awesome fic! Favourited.
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Fantastic story, though I do think Sirius got of too easy considering the things he said to Hermione. But, I got the hot, happy ending so the story ended the way it was supposed to do:-))
Mira Black-Lupin chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
OMG lol! i love Remus he is soo smart! our sweet couple have to say thanks to him!

im very happy because Remus is single again! that stupid Tonks does not deserved him!

and of course Sirius and Mione! they so sweet and soooo hot i just loved you fic!

sorry i don't speak english very well but i need to leave you a review anyway! hope you can understand what i'm trying to say lol ;)

besos!
padfootsgrl79 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
loved it! of course how could anyone not love Sirius.
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Ha! I didn't even consider the possibility that Remus was lying! Classic...

Great story!
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Haha, devious Remus. I like it. Brilliant story, sweet and hot and funny. Loved the flashback with the present time inserts, made me giggle. Wonderful as always my dear.
Kiwi chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Love it! I loved the interactions between the characters in this story.
SiriuslyBwitched chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
OMG I love it! I love the conversation part between Sirius and Remus and the interruptions between the flashback. And the part where Hermione kept saying his name...wow! Great job
SeverusHermioneForever chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
hehe aww this was sweet:) poor remus*goes to find him so he can get a hug* this was amazing loved it as always:)
Snarky Granger chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
ooo...sly wolfie...lol. but bad padfoot for sticking his foot in his mouth. lol definitely better make up between. :D
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3