Reviews for Another Time
Kaist chapter 17 . 5/31/2010
I loved this~ Are you making a sequel, or not? It would be cool if you did.
Obiwan456 chapter 17 . 5/27/2010
ok, this was a highly unusual story, and as I am a huge Siri and Obi-Wan fan, I would usually not read a story in which Obi-Wan has another love, but you did it. I loved this story. It was so beautiful, and the grand, almost medieval air of "Sir Knight" and "Milady" just added charm and romance to it. The relationship of Obi-Wan with his Lady, as well their children and the way they defeated the Sith was so well done. Very Very good story. Congratulations! ~Obi's Mom
Jedi Angel001 chapter 17 . 5/25/2010
Nice ending Grand Master Luke waiting for them in Tatooine no less.
Bek-K chapter 17 . 5/25/2010
Two wonderful chapters and a perfect ending.

So what's next? :-D

Thanks for sharing such a fantastic story; I enjoyed it and the characters very much!

I very much enjoyed the Kenobi clan interaction and the interaction between Qui-Gon and Ben. Qui's reaction to his Obi-Wan being married and having a child was priceless. I think he'll make a good grandfather for Atreyu. ;-)

I'm sad to see this end, but like every good story, I guess it has to end.

Bek-K chapter 15 . 5/25/2010
This was a fantastic chapter! [applause!]

It was great when Ben and Lady Thrice showed up to retrieve their wayward children. I almost wanted to stand up and yell, "Yes! It's about time!" Sorry...I was just excited to see them. ;-)

I could almost hear Ben and Lady Thrice saying exasperatedly yet affectionately, "Now what'd they get themselves into?" in regard to Jinn and Kiya when they arrived in that reality and saw what was happening. :-D

I'm glad Anakin learned some things by having spent time with Jinn Kenobi. I think Jinn was a good influence on him. And I'm glad he listened to Obi-Wan when he was told the truth about Palpatine.

I'm looking foward to some interaction between the two dimensions Kenobi clans. I wish Qui-Gon could have been there to see Ben; I'm thinking Ben may have liked to see his old master, even an alternate version.

I hope Lady Thrice is all right.

This story gets better and better. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Jedi Angel001 chapter 15 . 5/24/2010
Wow that was awesome!I love having brought forth Ben and Lady Kenobi to help there Vice demise perfectly suited him .Great touch on having Anakin kill the Sith Master

and fulfilling the prophesy of the Chosen Padme caught on to his plan to protect her and distract done.
T chapter 13 . 5/21/2010
I hope Anakin, Jinn, and Kiya don't turn. I hope Sidious dies.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 13 . 5/21/2010
That was a twist,I wonder what happen to Kiya fell unconscious no Sidious found the Clan not good,and now the siblings are captured,at the mercy of there enemy including the should have stayed with Obi-Wan,oh well how could they have known the danger that befell them.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 12 . 5/20/2010
The last two chapters were great.I am glad to see the siblings

,perhaps there mission in the Force is not finished yet.

It is like one big happy family I love Anakin had a happy home life and now training under Thrice and Obi-Wan , and seeing Padme maybe love will spring between them .I am sure

Palpatine will fine a way to crush them,but he will go against the strong Kenobi Clan.
Bek-K chapter 12 . 5/20/2010
That was a surprise, considering I thought the story was coming to a close. But a really GOOD surprise mind you! ;)

You can keep writing till your heart's content and I won't complain.

I'm wondering why Obi-Wan and Thrice named their son Atreyu instead of Jinn. Is it because it's a parallel dimension and not the same time line? I saw the Neverending Story and liked it very much. I recognized the name right away. ;)

Looking forward to the next chapter! :)

Bek-K chapter 11 . 5/19/2010
This chapter was very enjoyable! :) I think you handled Obi-Wan and Thrice getting together very well. It was believable. I just hope they stay together and that Qui-Gon doesn't freak out about it.

If Jinn and Kiya get home, will they tell their mother and father about their adventure. It would neat to see the other Obi-Wan's reaction.

Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Jedi Angel001 chapter 10 . 5/19/2010
To meet Lady Thrice in the past is weird and uncomfortable for Jinn and Obi-wan has such wisdom when speaking to Lady Thrice,she seemed she would be kind

in fighting him tomorrow.
Bek-K chapter 10 . 5/18/2010
I loved Kiya's comment to Jinn about their parents sparring being like foreplay! (LOL!) That was priceless! :-D

Could it be that Obi-Wan has just formally meant his alternate's wife? ;-)

I hope this fight they've agreed to works out well for them.

It's good that Anakin will have all he needs, his mother and a master who isn't so opposed to attachment or showing affection anymore.

Thanks for sharing; I look forward to the next chapter!

Bek-K chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
I'm so glad that Qui-Gon is coming around to Jinn and Kiya's way of thinking. I hope they pass it along to Obi-Wan as well.

And now I'm worried...Jinn is saying it isn't a good idea for Obi-Wan to help them in their search for a way home.

Wonderful chapter!

Jedi Angel001 chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
Well at least Jinn has been rescued,humble himself a bit also,no ones sad good byes but Jinn and Kiya

have to do what they feel is best for -Gon did not die and Shimi is with her son Qui-Gon sees the importance of attachment where Anakin is concern, and even Obi-Wan,its a start.