Reviews for Don't Dream
riotgirl2005 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
come back and write the final part of this! :(
Ori chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Will you be writing a part four? I would love to read a part 4.
Dire Heart chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
is the companion out yet?i could' seem to find it, but i mught have just missed it somewhere...
sunstone-dono chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I'll admit, I wasn't sure if I'd like this four part story at first. But after reading this third part, I've decided it's quite good. I look forward to the fourth segment.
Division Head chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
:O OH MY GOSH. YOU MUST CONTINUE. I READ ALL THREE OF THEM YOU JUST SERIOUSLY HAVE TO CONTINUE. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME HANGING?

Care to PM me when you post the next one? Please please please

My reaction when I read all three: O.O :O :O O.O O.O O.O

WRITE ON

Dh
Lady Bec of Imagineland chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I think your right about the song Rainy Monday it fits them perfectly and I really am so excited for you to update!
Death Note6 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
ok

1. Rainy Monday was made 4 alys selndrile

2. WERE... IS UR NEXT SEQUAL YONG LADY! I AM VERY DISAPOINYED IN U YA NO 4 KEEPING ME ON MY TOES W/ UR AWSOME WRITING! THAT'S A 100,000 ESSAY ON THE NEXT SEQUAL LITTLE MISSY!

3. u could totally get this published ya know 3
Kat97 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORIES KILLER ZEBRA!I love to reveiw on stories, especially yours! So, you'll here from me often! (please do notice that I just adore using exclimation points! They express my happyness!) C;
rachel chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
have you written Selendrile's POV yet? i would very much like to read it.
SonamyKitty chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I loved this write the other one soon.
Gumdrop Boo chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I realized I reviewed the last part twice, lol. Now that I am signed in I will tell you about this chapter.

Technically, your writing is gorgeous. I love your italicized memory/dream, very descriptive and whole lots of imagery. You set up a winter setting there without ever saying 'winter'

However, story wise I think your series could have been stronger without this chapter. I know we all love to have them end up together in the end but yours was unique in the way that he had severed ties. There were emotional thoughts from both of them, and it was emotional for those of us who love the couple and the book.

Good chapter but IMO it brought my emotional connection down a notch. I do understand writing DB fanfic is fun though, and sometimes we can't help ourselves. And as long as it's what you love to do, that is what matters the most :)