Reviews for Seatmate
xxjaelee chapter 1 . 1/1
Aaawww. This is soo cute.
KL93 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I really love the quiet type of friendship.
Haha chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
That was a gud fic. Pls continue the gud work.
NikkaHi chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Love :D No other word
fyerigurl chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
So yeah, totes interpreting this is as subtle romance.

I actually read this a long time ago. Like a year and a half ago. I don't understand why I never bothered to review. This is adorable. I love how they write little notes to each other. It makes the little schoolgirl in me sigh.

Yanagi is very in character. I like how you made him more... normal? As opposed to a lot of people, who just make him like Inui. All in all, one of my fav Rikkai oneshots, and this totally trumps my YanagiOC by a thousandfold.
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I really liked this. :)
ChiyakoChan chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was very, very cute and well-written. In my opinion, you have Renji completely in character. I hope I can do as well as you keeping him the original Renji! Haha, well anyway, I really appreciate this story because it's just about simple interaction and not just romance between the characters. Very nice!

And thank you so much for reading and alerting my story. I'll try not to let you down! :)

Elizabeth
actors-heroes chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Hehe, I liked it! Reiko is a good character, I would like to see more of her!

I love the little notes, and definitely the ending - it was a bit predictable though. Still good though, still good.

Good job on writing! I've seen a lot of talented writers lately, and I hope to be more like then.

I very much like the story, and hope to see more from you!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Aww that was so cute! I don't really like fics with OCs but this one was nicely written. I really liked it. I'm looking forward to your fics and hope you write more with Renji!
AquaJet chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Yay, friendship with an OC! Huzzah!

Really, this was really cute. And I know my spelling going to get messed up since I'm fangirling over it now! DDDDD

Better finish it before my spelling goes bad.

Again really nice and cute, definitely a fav *heart*
Carnett Rose chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I cannot say anything without repeating what others have already told you but still I make an attempt.

The subtle undertones were so sweet, it was worthwhile reading this. Nothing too outright fluffy, your writing style makes the conversations something in which one would revel while reading. I say, this style of romance is better than the conventional gestures. Note-writing...it brings back memories.

Definitely a good job on your part. Keep it up!
thesadisttensaifuji chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I love this!

Love your idea of Yanagi-kun!

Keep writing!

Very unique!

I can't wait for the next chapters!

Nice OC too!
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Awesome~

I'm starry-eyed. I just love the subtlety in this. Len-kun, I always knew you were going to be a good writer when you finally posted something, and your first fic up here is far from a disappointment.

I remember in my junior high years writing notes to my seatmates, kinda like Reiko and Yanagi. It was great fun, although the habit has dropped off a bit. Anyway, the fun and secrecy in passing notes around is something I can relate to. It always felt like MSN - on paper!

Anyway, nice interplay between Reiko and Yanagi. I got this greedy feeling while reading this fic, like I didn't want it to end. But the ending was perfect.

Good job, Len-kun!
doroniasobi chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
...I think this was an absolutely wonderful request you did, Rikkun. XD And I also think that your personality induces the lovely notes passed XDDD

So. Here is a lovely present for you:

KLAJFKLAJGKLAJKF:LALJFLAKJFKAJ. AHHHH. SO CUTE. (Yes, I speak in the language of keysmashes 8D)

I have never loved OCs in my life as much as I do now, Rikkun~~ XD That is how awesome this is. The notes. THE NOTES.

And to end off?

Did Kimori-san bring fish to school again?

I LOL'D. RIKKUN, I LOVES YOU LIKE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER XDD

DAKJGKDAGJKDAJL. :DDDD
haveyounomercy chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
First off...

- "Here, distraction."

CUTEST LINE EVER SKJDNFKJSDFN.

- (other than the occasional hushed whisper from the bushes, even if no one of them brought it up)

fdkgnfdkjgndf

I love how Yanagi dodges the bottle. HE'S JUST SO PRO LIKE THAT. SKDJNFKSJFNSKJDFN. I LOVE YANAGI WAY TOO MUCH. drrkjng

- I'm still annoyed at you.

Understood.

WOAH OKAY WAY TOO CUTE FOR BRAIN TO COMPREHEND.

SKJNDFKJNS AND THERE ARE TOO MANY OTHER MOMENTS THAT I COULD SQUEE ABOUT. I LOVE THIS. I LOVE ITS CASUAL TONE, I LOVE THE OC, I LOVE THE NOTES, I LOVE THE IMPLIED-BUT-NOT-REALLY RELATIONSHIP, I LOVE YANAGI, I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT KDFJNGDFG. I LOVE YOU.

Well, not as much as I love doro-dear, but still. XD

JSIDNF STILL NOT OVER THIS FIC'S AWESOMENESS.

(and haha, I've given you like... 7 keysmashes. Feel better? D)