Reviews for A New Life
brenda chapter 29 . 4/13/2011
well i first want to say i never review chapter by vhapter thats just not me i review the whole thing and to say the verry best thing i can say to you,you actually finished the story you didnt leave it half were thing in it i didnt like like edward ever being swayed awayed from bella but it did work out but it still wasnt nicedont ever screw with anyones mind not even monsters do that just the devil does that. now that being said,its pretty good
Cait2801 chapter 29 . 4/13/2011
I actually loved this, you are a great writer and have some amazing Idea's, I look forward to reading the sequal x
Jayma kay chapter 29 . 4/13/2011
I just finished reading "a new life", and I thought it was fantastic! Congratulations on excellent work. As an avid twilight fan, I felt you captured their personalities flawlessly, something not easy to copy. I loom forward to reading the sequel, and thank you for keeping the Cullen family going!
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
ive been following u on as well... ne ways well done gurl!
AliceCullen0629 chapter 28 . 4/7/2011
good stop have you ever thought adopting a twilight story let me know
TheLadyKT chapter 28 . 3/15/2011
Glad Lizzy and Joey are doing ok. Kewl for Leah.

Thanks for taking the time to write.
TheLadyKT chapter 27 . 3/15/2011
Noooo Lilly is not allowed to get an upper hand. Oh Jane needs to die. Trustworthy my arse Aro. Hint hint. I wont let Lillian (emphasis on Lillian) destroy your family. Ugh. Damn Volturi. Cullens need to call everyone they know to tell them about Gianna and Lillian.
TheLadyKT chapter 26 . 3/15/2011
Lilly needs a good arse whipping. Sorry Ness but Mama has to do this. Guess Gianna becomes target number one, then Jane if it comes down to it. Esp since Jane can only zap people one at a time. Oh delusional Lilly.
TheLadyKT chapter 25 . 3/15/2011
Geez Bella. You are being a little confrontational. Grr Why does Aro always get the powerful peeps with him. Aro is such a wimp, hiding behind others powers.
TheLadyKT chapter 24 . 3/15/2011
Get over it Eddie. Lilly needs to be taught a lesson. Hmmmm maybe she'll mate with a V scum? Hmm wonder what Gianna is? Woo Hoo Charlie is getting married!. Sue is so perfect for him.
TheLadyKT chapter 23 . 3/15/2011
Hmm Now why do I think Lillian and the V are in cahoots. Aww poor Nessie. Guilty little thing. Ahh Leah is there now. Surprosed Seth isn’t there too. Hmm Wonder what Gianna's power is. Wonder if Ethan will stay away now? Glad she is learning to fight again, despite Eddie's wishes.
TheLadyKT chapter 22 . 3/15/2011
Ness is funny. Glad she likes her wolf. My son still has his from like 6 years ago. Hmmm a panther huh. Overprotective daddy. Lol. Glad they had a good family hunt.
TheLadyKT chapter 21 . 3/15/2011
Em has noooo verbal filter. Oh Bella you are hurting everyone along with yourself. Poor Nessie is so worried even. Aww a stuffed wolf for nessie. Hmm Brazil is awfully close to Peru.
TheLadyKT chapter 20 . 3/15/2011
Oh Bella. If you wont put the shield down you definitely don’t need to go to classes either. Ethan and Roger need to leave her be.
TheLadyKT chapter 19 . 3/15/2011
Oh Bella. You are going to really hurt yourself or snap at a human if you aren’t careful. Poor Nessie is scared. Why do I get the feeling that Ethan is gonna do something stupid.