Reviews for A Power Stronger Then an Espada's
Kira Lil'Pedro chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
HILAROUS! Ugly-whore-a! HAHAHA! B. E. S. T!
Allaxei chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
LOL I was like grimmy after that nickname for uqui lol soooo this is really really good i cn't wait for you to update it lol sooo plz plz plz plz upload the next chappie as soon as you can PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Lexiful Sunshine chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
Awww Grimmjow is so cute!
music fans chapter 7 . 10/4/2010 'male espadas' juz got owned by Nalda ! I like it ! Put more of other espada pairing !
Sakura Onna unable to login chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
Hey! Sorry it's been so long but i'm now up to date on this story and i like all the last chapters you did. my computer was dead for a time and i'm on a school computer right now. sorry to hear about your finger even though it is late.
ichigo1508 chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
wah~ interesting~!
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
lol, epic chapter. Ugly-whore-a. XD Poor Ulquiorra. No loves. XD but who exactly is the woman with long black hair and red eyes that went through the Senkaimon with Ichigo and the others? I thought that was Gatito's description? I don't recongize that description...Yoruichi has purple hair and gold eyes, and Rukia has purple eyes and short I have no idea who she could have seen. So I am confused. But oh well. It either does not matter or will get explained or I read it wrong and you meant that she was the familar looking woman with long black hair and red eyes...although the context is confusing. *shrugs* Oh well. And yeah, Luppi is a fruitcake. CRAZY. And poor Nnoitra has a crush. XD
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
"Grimmjow," said Ulquiorra all of a sudden. "What?" "Where's your arm?"

That made me lol so hard. XD OMG. That was hilarious. That was a very epic chapter. I loved Nalda telling Ulquiorra off, and then the guy's discussion of Gatito. That was interesting. "Like a female version of Starrk but hot." XD That insight is so cool. That makes it seem more storyline. Very nice chapter, my favorite so far. Poor Nnoitra was abused Gatito. XD hahah. I can picture it. So, he should have recongized Nalda then...unless Gatito kept her fraccion from the Espada too...and Emospada. XD Genius woman, genius. Brilliant. And Nalda paralyzed him? Nice. Interesing trick there. And she's caught Nnoitra's attention. I am liking it. :3
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Nice chapter. And now Grimmy's gonna be in TROUBLE. XD lol, poor hothead. I hope we see development between the other characters soon. Ulquiorra and Izar and Szayel and Belleza especially. XD
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
Short chapter. Mmm. And she certainly seems fond of Ichigo. Ichigo should totally have a harem by now. XD Ok, not really. But anyways, wow, she was sorta cold to Nalda. Oh well, things will get interesting soon, I'm sure.
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Hmm, this chapter was very good. You do...word sentances badly. Mainly dialogue. You use wrong tenses and leave out some words, and spell some things wrong. For example, "I am not still an Espada, because of not being strong enough or getting demoted." Does not make any sense. It should be "I am not still an Espada; not because of not being strong enough or getting demoted." Although that to is a little awkward. A better way of phrasing that would be "The reason I am no longer an Espada is not that I was deemed too weak and I was not demoted, I resigned the postion of power on my own terms in order to come here and observe the World of the Living." But even so, I can still understand what you mean, so it is not a big deal. Hmmm, very interesting. Nalda is sure emotional, or is that only where Kitty is concerned?
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Yea! Grimmy Kitty! *glee* Cannot wait. Interesting chapter. I need to read that other one now too. XD The 'Shinigami's dream' one.
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Lol, I like this so far,I relly do. Thank you for describing your characters at the beggining, now I can picture them in my head along with the rest of the characters. :3 This should be really interesting...indeed. XD I like that they don't much care for Aizen, should make for some good times. And interesting pairings. I greatly enjoy reading cracked pairings so this in intriges me alot. XD And of course keeping Gin and Rangiku cannon. *nods happily* I like that pairing. XD Nnoitra won't appreciate such strong willed women, this should be awesome. Ulquiorra either. *laughing* And Starrk is so lazy, and Szayel is creepy, but in a totally hot way. XD Compared to them, Grimmy is almost normal. ALMOST. XD A panther and a kitten, how adorable. I sense cavities coming. XD I can see this quickly becoming a favorite of mine, I like your writting style as well.
tigergirl93 chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Please hurry and update! This story is so AWESOME! I love the pairings as well.
tigergirl93 chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
The four men where silent for several moments observing everything for themselves.

"Grimmjow," said Ulquiorra all of a sudden.

"Where's your arm?"

BWAHAHAHAHA! After all that someone finally noticed his arm was gone.