Reviews for Accomplice in the Woodchipper
sarthakshri2003 chapter 1 . 1/8
AWwWWsSOMME!
Briar Ruler chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
(Laughs) Yeah, none of the ninja would be bothered by casual, gruesome violence. Kisame does raise a good point, how come no-one notices Kakuzu killing his partners in a house full of ninja?
You know if Itachi’s right about Orochimaru lacking associative learning it could explain a few things. I certainly wouldn’t have blamed Itachi if he’d just snapped and killed him, the rest of Akatsuki probably would have cheered.
Poor Pein; I actually feel sorry for him trying to manage all his ninja. And yes, Madara is a cop out. Having multi-able bodies has to be good for something and really; what’s the point if you can’t cuss people out without them knowing?
(Grins) I liked this. Complete crack but it feels like it captures the Akatsuki’s personalities quite well and believably. Thanks for posting.
Andy is quite dandy chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Lol that summary tho... is basically what happens in Naruto...
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
This is beautiful.
mayday237892 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Your humour is top notch!
Weirdnfreaky chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
LOL
ShadesofStrange chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Lol I enjoyed this!
Missingwings chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Epic, enough said.
'What are you on and where can I get some?" Lol Nagato. And the arguements Between Madara and Nagato, incredible!
Azhwi chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
"Associative learning" ... Bleach... Kakuzu - SHEEPISH... Nagato's cheer...
*CAN'T BREATHE*
XD I'll just pull a Hidan and resurrect after dying from asphyxiation. Laughing way too much.
Have you met the White Rabbit chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I love this story :) So funny
Xekon chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
L.O.L. I love how you acknowledge Madara's early cowardice, Kakuzu's slight lack of self controll when it comes to people, and the fact that Orochimaru is just plain creepy. The arguements between Madara and Pein were some of the best I've ever read and i like to look at this as a back story to explain in detail some things that were neglected in the anime.
Let's See How Far We've Come chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
You, just made my bloody effing day.

Luv it!~
GreenStar13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Oh my gosh, this story is brilliant and in a funny, but still intelligent way! I don't know why more people don't review it.
CherrySmoothies chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh my god. You are my new idol. This fanfic is awesome!
RougeAngleOfSatin chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh I love your parodies- that's some tasty crack!