Reviews for One Change: A World of Difference
katachinomai chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
How do I tell you all the things that I love about this? The way Fugaku chooses to give up Sasuke for the Clan but still cares for him - in most of the stories I've read he's portrayed as an asshole. I love how you actually delve into his character - even with the little we've been given in canon, I feel its safe to say that it wasn't that he neglected Sasuke on purpose to be cruel to him but that the whole duty of the Clan combined with the way they were being pushed back made him pin a lot of hopes on Itachi and thus he paid more attention to him. Not to mention his inability to express strong emotions. I mean, this is the guy who told Itachi, who had to all purposes betrayed him for Konoha and killed the Clan he held so precious, about to kill him that he was a kind child and that he was proud of him. Give him a freaking break!

Kushina's portrayal was amazing too, as was Itachi's - actually, I love all your characterisations. They are all *real* people, and frankly I think your character development is better than in canon.

I like how you don't skirt around the issues of real life - Sasuke not being put in the same team as his two friends, them drifting apart from him (because genin teams are great for bonding; near-death experiences make you feel the camaraderie like normal situations usually don't), the reaction of his teammates to the Kyuubi's chakra (immediate acceptance would be rather unrealistic, but even more so I like how their reactions varied from person to person like most writers forget that it SHOULD). The scene with Tsunade asking Sasuke about his red chakra just broke my heart and I think I may want to bop Sarutobi on the head a little but its understandable considering he didn't tell Naruto about the Kyuubi either till Mizuki went and spilled the beans.

I like even your OCs - something I'm admittedly pretty suspicious of. But you developed them well.

And your style complements it all - the way you portray emotions, the bits of humour scattered throughout.

I love this story to bits, and it makes me a little sad to realise that it probably won't be continued, but still thank you for the wonderful read :)
Chaoshift chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
Simply awesome.
Elise chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
Amazing and extraordinary story! Very well written, interesting, really great characters, captivating and intriguing. I enjoyed reading this very much-ty!- and hope you'll continue someday? :)
Deltaise chapter 14 . 10/29/2013
This is easily one the best fanfictions I've read on this site.
Finry01 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Great story! Thank you so much for writing it!
Hungry Dog chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
Crying in the corner while waiting for an update...
saofan3064 chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
Pretty cool story so update soon please!
Acts of Tekla chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
This is a really unique and fabulous AU. It looks like you've put a lot of thought into the construction and I like all of the characters and how they interact.

There was one confusing point - it seems like Sasuke's team are learning their elemental affinities at the end of this chapter, but didn't they learn elemental bunshin in the previous chapter?
another wannabe author chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
I didn't know that all the other character's weren't OC. This is just a guess, but I think maybe that Kota and Fuki are from the earliest episodes of Naruto when they were in the academy (I know that's where Ami's from because I remember her in the Ino/Sakura flashback during the chunin exams) but I can't remember where anyone else might be from. Maybe the people that chased Naruto as a kid had names? Idk, could you tell us? That's be awesome.
Anyway, yeah, awesome chapter, cannot wait for the next!
another wannabe author chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
A nameless, faceless team that operates in the dark, huh? I think that's possibly the most awesome job you could ever have. :)
Shisui's got it right.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/12/2012
awesome as usual! btw I'm not a guest, my name is another wannabe author and I'm too lazy to log in atm... yes great chapter, loves how you portrayed Shisui... and Itachi... and your OCs are actually bearable, you know what, overall this story just rocks.
magicaltoothbrush chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
Aww! I felt so. Bad for Sasuke! How can Naruto and Ami do that! And Ami completely ignoring him! Like what! But it give give me a nice feeling that Naruto still considers Sasuke as his Best I don't know who Kota is but I know Ami is that little girl in Sakura and Ino's childhood. And ino like threw floors on her mouth.. Hmm maybe Kota is one of those kids from Shikamaru and choji's childhood? idk but update soon, hopefully a more suspenseful chaper. Oh and I really agree with you on the manga, Kisi is dragging the war out. I just read it to see of Sasuke pops up _
Churro chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
I love this! Very well written and a unique au :-) I like how you've wrote all the characters, sometimes when I've read stuff with lesser characters, ocs i have to stop because they character is imbalanced/unrealistic blah blah blah. But this is amazing I look forward to the next Chapter! I wonder whats going to happen

Aleadrex chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
A well-written fanfic that actually takes keeps Sasuke reasonably in-character instead of a Naruto personality clone. Good job. The OC's and characters are very memorable.

I suggest you pick up the pace, though, and get to the action-y parts soon.
magicaltoothbrush chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
That was a quick update :D I loved this chapter! When Sasuke found out about his name I thought he would be excited that his name ment something not angry. I felt so bad for him when thought that his parents didn't care for him :(

N for Shiusi plan for them, if I was them I wouldn't be happy with it. I would want people to know who I am. But his plan won't really work with the whole nameless people in the shadow cause Sasuke the nine tail fox so wouldn't people recognize him?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »