Reviews for Fox Moon
Twigon Halolover chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Feeeeeeeeel the angst, swiiiirling in the air...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Oh my... O.O . T.T
This was such an interesting twist on the Naruto series — making me wonder how Minato ended like that, how NARUTO ended like that, and of whatever happened to Rin and Obito and Kushina...
This is such a sad story, but it's fantastic. Original. Different.
I hope you'll continue it... Someday...

—Rayne
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wish this was a series!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
And now I want to cry.

(I read this and the sequel back before I got my account, so I know who that is.)
flower.kat chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Really interesting take on the story! I look forward to reading more
chrnno chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I first found this and the sequel several months ago but the notes always turned me off. Today I finally gave it a try and I must say I am impressed, I came only because I was bored without nothing to do and any story was better than nothing but this is pretty good quality.

I don't know how the sequel is but if the entire story is anywhere close to this level you will be one of the best writers on this site.
noname00 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I came across the sequel to this and decided to read this prequel first and I must say that Im definitely interested in reading the sequel now
AnjoRemix chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
wow sooo *runs back to the other story* XD 3
Inuyasha's God sis chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
WOW this fic has completely caught my attention! I believe I'm in love. The premise is a first for me and I appreciate the great read.

Yasha's Sis
PopthePuff chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is...freaky...and yet interesting and intruiging. Im hooked. Again. Now to go check the Massive ongoing sequel.
ArgentumVulpes chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Ow, it's so sad, but very interesting :) I like the new twist to the story.

Very curious about the sequel ;)and what will happen to Minato? and if Kakashi finds out
A chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Ehh...Minato?
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Awwwwww, this is terrifically interesting (and the last scenes are just the saddest ;o; ) - I love it, definitely reading the sequel!
Primarch Zero chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
so minato is a werewolf
dhh chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
So in context; basically the SAME as EVERY single Naruto story out there..He's still the same and village, instead of it being a ninja is a hunting village etc..

How freaking lame! God, why do I expect better? Authors always goes down the same route when it comes to Naruto being abused or acting/dumbing one self down..Urgh! Sickening..Oh, and WHY do you feel the NEED to have Naruto make a FOOL out of himself and keep acting and TAKING shit from that pink-haired, abusive WH*RE? That's what's annoys me the most.

SAME OLD, SAME OLD! Nothing new, nothing great! SAME old cliche shit; just with a different twist when it comes to name/info etc..SAME! LAME! Pathetic really.

Sincerely,