Reviews for Fox Moon
ArgentumVulpes chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Ow, it's so sad, but very interesting :) I like the new twist to the story.

Very curious about the sequel ;)and what will happen to Minato? and if Kakashi finds out
A chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Ehh...Minato?
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Awwwwww, this is terrifically interesting (and the last scenes are just the saddest ;o; ) - I love it, definitely reading the sequel!
Catachanian Jungle Brawler chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
so minato is a werewolf
dhh chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
So in context; basically the SAME as EVERY single Naruto story out there..He's still the same and village, instead of it being a ninja is a hunting village etc..

How freaking lame! God, why do I expect better? Authors always goes down the same route when it comes to Naruto being abused or acting/dumbing one self down..Urgh! Sickening..Oh, and WHY do you feel the NEED to have Naruto make a FOOL out of himself and keep acting and TAKING shit from that pink-haired, abusive WH*RE? That's what's annoys me the most.

SAME OLD, SAME OLD! Nothing new, nothing great! SAME old cliche shit; just with a different twist when it comes to name/info etc..SAME! LAME! Pathetic really.

Sincerely,
Hikari no Minerva chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
It would be soooo cool if you could expand on this one...it's actually really interesting. There are quite a few ways you could expand on this and still make it new and refreshing

GOD BLESS!

Hikari
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
It's a nice story! You so could make it longer (please?) I have some doubts (like, how in the seventh hell did Naruto and his mom get away from Konoha and Minato?) that could be answered by some (1 at least?) extra chapters.

Ok. Thank you for a nice Fic anyways, because even if you don't continue it, it was great!
chaosfire999 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This i a really genuinely -nice- idea for a story. I use the word nice, and people normally don't like that because it isn't expressive enough, but here it is. The idea behind this is pleasant and close enough to the normal Naruto that it isn't jarring.

I wish that you would write more on this, but I guess that the reason for it being a oneshot i that it would be quite difficult to reconcile the plotline of Naruto into this story and keep it unique in its own way.

SplotchOfScribbles chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Beautiful
Nikki Sage chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I have to say, your writing skills are amazing and I'm hooked to your stories. I have no idea how you manage to give your AU naruto stories so much depth and how you can tie in some canon things into it. Haha I'm such a big fan of yours now.

I really hope you keep going on with this story idea, it is too good to just be a one shot, and it has "award winning" story written all over it.

Good luck with writing the rest of you stories, you really are an amazing author.
Papukaija chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Are you going to continue this? You write so well, and I can smell long story behind this :)
JJJ chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Hmmm... could it be... MINATO? :D Anyway, I really like this a lot. Too bad it's only a one-shot; I'd love to see it continued.
Lazalie chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Fascinating. It would be wonderful if you followed up on this.
Outkast000 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Well... that is certainly irony at its best.
hockeygirl9 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
great story! please update soon!
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »