Reviews for Fox Moon
Kougakiller chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Great Idea, shouldn't leave it as a one shot though, I'd like to see more of it, or at least a similar version.
SukiRin chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Poor father and son, never realised the father/son is right in front of you
Kitsunetsuki chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Why only a one shot :
Anon chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
You can't leave such a good story as just a one shot. :
ennui deMorte chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Excellent story!
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
4/5.
Krythan Warrior chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
That was great! I really liked it. Especially the checkers bit. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
BloodKitsune11 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
AH! I can't believe that this is only a one-shot! I actually wanted to keep reading!

This is a very interesting short story and I, like many of the other reviewers, would wish this was an ongoing story.

Please think about it! ]
mountainelements chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
It's sad that this is only a one shot. It's a very interesting story.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
wow. That's.. that's an interesting story start.
destroying tokyo chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This is a really great idea. Despite it being a oneshot, I really hope that you continue it someday.

Why is Naruto a fox and not a wolf? Is he were-fox because he was bitten or because his father somehow passed the disease on to him?
Gabo 1602 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Interesting... Please tell me if anyone decides to continue this.
ohiyamaud chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
interesting story.

felt it didn't really have a climax, but the writing was good.

keep up the work
42nfl19 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
please write more! out of all the werewolf stories ive read, this one has been the best. even though this is a oneshot it has so musch potential to be much more. I love all your other stories (including your crossovers) but this brings great interest to me. You don't have to stop writing the crossovers but you can once in awhile add a chapter here. All your stories inspire me to write my own fanfics but my self doubt and laziness brings me down.
straywords chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
What painful dramatic irony. This is one of the most interesting AUs I've ever read, and quite possibly the most tragic. So much left unresolved, and so sad a childhood. The part that struck me hardest was how earnest Minato was. Well done.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »