Reviews for Fox Moon
son of morals chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
aaaaaweeeeesoooooome! i freakin love this story!

i hope you post another chapter soon.
Bitter-Sweet Teardrops chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Humm. this is an interesting concept, Naruto as a werewolf. Well, I liked it heaps, as usual, its really original. I'm interested as to who the older wolf is, but since you said it was a oneshot...

well, I'll put it on alerts if you do think you will continue it, but if not, good job!

- Bitter-Sweet Teardrops
Fyoex chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Wow, that was awesome! The old wolf might be his father!
Demeterr chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
O this is an interesting idea. I like it
origin of summoners chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
great story very moving. you should contuine this story the idea is great and could make a very good fic maybe even getting other authors to use it as a challenge.
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
...Oneshot?

You make me want to cry, this is so beautiful, and you leave us readers HANGING BY A THREAD? AAAAAAAAA

Write a sequel or somethin', please?
silver-eyed chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
omg! how sad! so minato is a werewolf and kushina isn't? but of course naruto is. but if kakashi knows, or suspects...i guess the lazy ninja would never act on it either. poor naruto, you should totally expand on this! i can't stand to see naruto without some kind of closure on is family or not being friends with sakura and sasuke (esp since there is no massacre to get sasuke all crazy-like). if you do more with this, i'd totally read it! XD great job!
Gilligan's Ghost chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
The ending was AWESOME! i wish you could continue it!
deanine chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Sad and sweet, that was a lovely fic. I'm going to alert it on the off chance you decide to continue it.

Peace!

Bridget
bnmhj520 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I like the concept of this. Good one-shot. Hope to see more.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4