Reviews for Answer Me
Cylor chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Very nicely done.

I've always thought that Terra's response to Beast Boy's claim, in that scene, that they "were so happy" together was by far one of the most profound, sobering, and illuminating lines uttered in the entire series:

"Things were never the way you remember them."
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Ay-yep. That's about how that episode felt.

I found Terra's character in the comic very off-putting, but then she was SUPPOSED to be a stone-cold bitch. In the cartoon she wasn't usually as bad, until there at the end, after Deathstroke had done a very thorough mind-screw on her. I've always found her to be more of a tragic character, rather than an evil one, as if the writers banded together to vent their spleen on her, perhaps so they could leave the other Titans alone. She never really got a break. She was wrong about the Titans. She was wrong about Slade. For that matter, she was wrong about herself and her powers. But then she was VERY young, and very young humans, when under significant stress, make some very poor decisions.

But ya gotta feel bad for Gar.
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Great Job, as usual. I liked this. I know it was short, but brevity is the soul of wit :) It was definitely a good take on "Things Change" and definitely fit in well. The last scene of that episode really tore at me, and this definitely reaffirmed that; it must have been a crushing blow for Beast Boy to have the girl he loved-the girl he sacrificed so much for-abandon him. Great job capturing those emotions!

I look forward to seeing whatever else pops into your head! Your writing always seems to get my creative juices flowing. Well done.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
You're just fanning the flames of the "Die, Terra, Die!" antifan club. :-)