Reviews for California Uber Alles
this was soo good!
Rf chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Loved it great story
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Absolutely, incredibly lovely. I haven't read GG in a while and this is just the loveliest comeback ever. Very well written and the characters seem spot on even though this technically never happened. Love it!
svenjen chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This was so well done! It was a real pleasure to read. I kind of wish you'd have strayed form going to the story line and had the shower thing actually happen...dam!

Anyways, as always a super job, now try and finish that term paper!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
'They were too close for just mere friends. Then again, he was starting to think that they were always more than that, whether they knew it or not.'

I always believed that Blair and Chuck, were never just 'friends,'-they'd been more than that...for they'd been partners in plots, allies against common foes-the two obviously did so much together that they should've seen how compatible they were from the start. Of course, denial is always easy to live with-especially, on Chuck's part.

If Chuck had felt something for Blair, beforehand-he'd of kept to himself; especially, for Nate's sake.

However, I feel that if Chuck felt that he didn't have much time to spend with Blair; he'd probably muster up the courage to try and get her to see what he's feeling, as well.

This was excellent to read. Loved it, a lot.