Reviews for Stirring Up Trouble
aglaja73 chapter 34 . 7/24/2016
Wow! They are so cute! Thanks again for your great story. What I like the most about it was that you characterized them so well. In some stories Justin appears to be a little too weak compared to Brian. In your story he's and stays very strong. Wonderful written. Beautiful, exciting, funny and also hot. Thanks!
aglaja73 chapter 20 . 7/21/2016
Oh no This is so typical Brian and so fucking stupid. But what I really don't like about it that it shows that he don't believe in Justin. That's sad. But thanks again. It's very exciting.
aglaja73 chapter 18 . 7/21/2016
Hi! I have to stop while reading this chapter to give you a first review. This story is so wonderful, beautiful, awesome, cute and hot. I've just read it till chapter 18 since yesterday and I think it's perfect. They way you illustrate their characters. Amazing. I must admit that I haven't seen the show (maybe I start today) but I'm already totally addicted by just a lot of YouTube-Videos which I have seen now for a week over and over again and it was the sentence in this chapter "she felt Brian actually needed Justin more than Justin needes him" which makes me sto to write a comment, because that's exactly what I think it's true. I am very curious about the rest of this wonderful story. Thanks!
Lover of gays chapter 34 . 12/10/2014
addict-writer chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
Oh no!
addict-writer chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
This was so worth the wait
addict-writer chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Oh...cockblocker extraordinaire Gus
addict-writer chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
Damn! Brian and his innuendos
addict-writer chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
Oh, no! He got stood up..cold showers are your new friend, Brian
addict-writer chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
Their encounters get hotter and hotter
addict-writer chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Phew! That was hot.
Debbie is a riot, as always.
addict-writer chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Hehe! I like the lenghts Brian goes to surprise Mikey.
As for Brian & Justin...fireworks keep exploding
addict-writer chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Oh, they didn't kill each other. Hehe
addict-writer chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Awww, I love daddy Brian
addict-writer chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
The banter is great! Can't wait until thry colllide...literally.