Reviews for The Agency
iceCreamSays chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
Whaaat u.u
I want more t.t
SapphireWolf15 chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
Awe they are slowly working things out :) I'm ragin for them about the whole marking Noah thing, can't wait for Claire to gut the motherfuckers and for sular to nail that bitch to an anchor then drop her into the sea :) please update soon - Sapph the Wolf xx
Regin chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
evening blue chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
you have to continue this! its soo good!
Tab96 chapter 14 . 9/1/2011
I LOVE this story!

I can't wait to see how they get Noah back, so UPDATE!
KnoKnayme chapter 14 . 5/26/2011
Reading your story really pisses me off! :) You write your characters so well... I feel like Noah is MY stolen child... PLEASE continue this!
Sylarfan chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
So, good to hear from you! I was just telling my husband last week how I hadn't seen an update from my favorite FF writing duo in a long time and then there is an update soon after! Great chapter, love how you're brining Micah into the mix. Can't wait to read more. Hope all is well with the two of you.
ivy83 chapter 14 . 4/14/2011
aww really sweet that Claire's smile meant something to Sy.
bk-1205 chapter 14 . 4/13/2011
Thanks for the update. I can only hope that Micah is on board soon and can find Noah. I want him home with his folks.
smithsbabe65 chapter 14 . 4/13/2011
Oh, my lucky stars! Chuck and Mel are back! YAY!

So glad you guys decided to continue this story. Things are starting to cook now that Peter has recruited Matt and hopefully Micah.

And poor Gabriel, he does seem so exhausted. This kidnapping is really taking a toll on him and Claire. Hopefully once Micah and Matt start digging they'll be able to find the Agency's Achilles' heel and exploit it.
Crimson Velvet Tears chapter 13 . 4/12/2011
This story is fantastic! I just recently got into the TC series, finished it, and have been reading fanfiction online (obviously). Pleeeeease write more. Prtty please? For this one AND Collide. Pfft, show some compassion! I have Finals and reeally need the fluff/awesome plot.

Thanks!

~ V
roshane chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
I can't belive you let clair take that shit from that man.
richierich chapter 12 . 12/18/2010
I know your busy and all, so I appeciate the update. It looks like a promising story and hopefully there will be a lot of revenge too! In storys where Sylar is a good guy he always seems a lot weaker to me. But that's just because he's got people he cares about that can be used as hostages. Looking forward to more whenever you can find the time. Thanks so much!
honeyberry2000 chapter 13 . 12/7/2010
Wow. My maternal revenge sensors went fully in play for that last part. I like sweet Gabriel but I love a plotting Sylar even more. Hope we get to see him emerge long enough to make some evil people suffer. Great update.
smithsbabe65 chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
You guys are back! *dances for joy*

First order of business, Claire gets to gut Selina nice and slow.

Second order of business Gabe and Peter team up to take out all of those bastards involved in Noah's kidnapping Tarentino style! I want blood and guts all over the place!

And ideas are definitely good. Better than good...they're great!

I was really jonesing for this story to come back. Thanks for the update.