Reviews for How to Train Your Dragon: The Movie
Shiori Kudo chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
It's "In my undies.".
Shiori Kudo chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
The Red Death-the big dragon made the other dragons raid Berk-has six eyes.
Shiori Kudo chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
Why does Hiccup refer to Stoick as Stoick when he's thinking/narrating?
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
Toothless is black.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Jarjaxle chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
Loved This! Nice Novelization of the Movie...
Guest chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
i cant see it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Your list of facts about you were hilarious! My favorite one was #6! "I have friends (one of thems a black belt) they will find you. You will never sleep again." Hilarious. (But now I'll be nervous if I ever make you angry.)
Liz chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
Just saying from 1 httyd fan to another, hiccup calls toothless BUD not BUDDY. Just a future reference! You rock! How to train your dragon forever! PS PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE do the dragons riders of berk episodes! PSS YOU ARE AWSOME!
Book Worm chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
I loved the movie and this is a REALLY good junoir novel was to was really good. Awesome writing!
Jeeves chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I've read many books, and with all honesty, I can say that you're one of the best writers I've seen to this day.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
:D I really like this so far you sure have captured the spirit of the film so far. -

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
dragon expert chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
great like i said before. what would truly be amazing would be filler that a movie cant do such as a forging process for the tail how he came up with each dragon training idea, maybe a bit more of village life. just as a edit keep up the good work.
Dragon expert chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
hey this is brilliant the only problem is a few misheard lines from the movie and thats it. not going to bitch about that. this is amazing
Warlord-Xana chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
well not every word (Since Bork studied dragons for a living) just the kill on sight part.)