Reviews for How to Train Your Dragon: The Movie
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Jarjaxle chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
Loved This! Nice Novelization of the Movie...
Guest chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
i cant see it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Your list of facts about you were hilarious! My favorite one was #6! "I have friends (one of thems a black belt) they will find you. You will never sleep again." Hilarious. (But now I'll be nervous if I ever make you angry.)
Liz chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
Just saying from 1 httyd fan to another, hiccup calls toothless BUD not BUDDY. Just a future reference! You rock! How to train your dragon forever! PS PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE do the dragons riders of berk episodes! PSS YOU ARE AWSOME!
Book Worm chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
I loved the movie and this is a REALLY good junoir novel was to was really good. Awesome writing!
Jeeves chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I've read many books, and with all honesty, I can say that you're one of the best writers I've seen to this day.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
:D I really like this so far you sure have captured the spirit of the film so far. -

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
dragon expert chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
great like i said before. what would truly be amazing would be filler that a movie cant do such as a forging process for the tail how he came up with each dragon training idea, maybe a bit more of village life. just as a edit keep up the good work.
Dragon expert chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
hey this is brilliant the only problem is a few misheard lines from the movie and thats it. not going to bitch about that. this is amazing
Warlord-Xana chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
well not every word (Since Bork studied dragons for a living) just the kill on sight part.)
PJatOFan17 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
hi, i love How to Train your Dragon and i love this story soo much. i noticed you got a few quotes wrong but thats the only complaint i have.

Great story:)
FrozenAgent47 chapter 16 . 12/27/2011
This is totally going to help me with my story! I thank you much and you've done a perfectly good job, mate! Keep it up!
Dixie123 not logged in chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
This will help me with my HTTYD story, thank you
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
You got the dialog right down to the dotted i's and crossed t's. I like how this is well described and a perfect parallel to the movie. Generally I like introspection or character thought but this fic works just right as a reference, so we can use this to write introspection and analysis and missing scenes for ourselves.