Reviews for How to Train Your Dragon: The Movie
meaninglessprosegmail.com chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Um, you are aware that the book series came before the movie, right?
Punzie the Platypus chapter 16 . 11/21/2011
Fabulous job! I love this movie so much, and you did it justice. I loved it, great job! Here, have a well deserved cookie!
Groudon202 chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
I'm not going to blame you - this was a good idea. But I'm afraid it was written mundanly.

The shifting between first-person POV to another character in the same chapter, multiple times, doesn't really work at all. If you have to switch, do it for the next chapter, not during the current one. Also, some sections were transcribed poorly - if you were working from memory, that's probably why.

Now, it wasn't bad. And I don't blame you for trying out a movie novelization as a fic, because I did myself. It just... wasn't good, that was all. Keep writing anyways.

C-
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 16 . 8/18/2011
This is a really good story you got it ALMOST eactly right, what I mean by almost is that you missed some words out, but no biddie.

KEEP WRITING

Ash Flame
Euan chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Did you know that hiccup acshelly smell
Nina chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I was VERY happy when I saw this because I've been DYING to see How To Train your Dragon again, but have been unable to so this is perfect :) Thank you
BasketballLover24 chapter 16 . 4/10/2011
Awwwwwwwww I love this movie! I'm obsessed with it now! Great job! :) :) :) :)
BasketballLover24 chapter 16 . 4/10/2011
Awwwwwwwww I love this movie! I'm obsessed with it now! Great job! :) :) :) :)
Digital Dragon Productions chapter 16 . 1/28/2011
Nicely done. While you stayed faithfully to the movie with some scenes. In book format they might need a little more internal thought to set the scene , or expand on a scene with additional action. Overall good job.
Calm-Waters chapter 16 . 1/9/2011
Awwhhh, that's really sweet. I love this story :D I hope they make a sequel (And it doesn't fuzz out like many other seuquels tend to do :/)
Calm-Waters chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
I actually find it fitting, really. Toothless gets his tailfin (something that can resemble the foot on a human) taken off by a human, and Hiccup gets his foot/lower leg taken off by a dragon! And the more IRONIC part is that the missing appendages are opposite each other! Toothless has his left tailfin missing, while it's Hiccups right leg that got cut off (I think)
Calm-Waters chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
HA! Snotlout a GIRL? OH MY GWAD! *dies of laughter*
Calm-Waters chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
Hahaha, who DOESN'T get wrapped up so much in that mega-awesome movie?
Calm-Waters chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
The scene next also is a good one :D
Calm-Waters chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
I literally screamed when the Dragon head popped up. It scared the living daylights out of me.
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »