Reviews for How to Train Your Dragon: The Movie
WhispertheWolf chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
So, I finally finished all of it!

AWESOME! Well done! It was like watching the movie all over again! And you captured Hiccup's character spot on!

Great, now I want to go watch the movie!
WhispertheWolf chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Cool! The "How to Train Your Dragon" movie in a book! (Nice to see I'm not the only one obsessed enough to write the story of something out . . . although admittedly I'm jealous that you only had to do 16 chapters!)

Did I mention I love dragons? And this movie! I thought it was so cute! (Favorite character his Toothless . . . big surprise there, right?).

Great job! I like it!
Backroads chapter 16 . 8/25/2010
Yay! This was s'marvelous, darling, just s'marvelous! Best description of any view of the ending I've seen. You hit the perfect words for it, did not drag it out, and just made it ever so sweet! tWas a joy to read.
Mary Penelope chapter 16 . 8/24/2010
Great job! I really loved it! Some bits of the story didn't have the exact dialog, but no biggie. Most novelizations don't.

Okay, that's it. Penelope, over and out!
Fjord Mustang chapter 16 . 8/24/2010
Hello from Iceland! Congratulations on finishing your story. I liked that extra insight you gave to what was going through Hiccup's mind when he realized he was permanently injured- also that he did get a lot more injuries than the movie showed, burns, etc. Also you do the kiddie chapter book one better I did not like the way they showed this scene. It is important for Toothless to be in this scene. Anyway, good luck with future stories!
stalburkslovers chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
Calico chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
Yay! *applause*

I'm so glad you finished this. It's a wonderfully written novelization of the movie, and really helps to look back for reference points when writing. I really enjoyed it.
darkmist11 chapter 15 . 8/17/2010
great chapter
SkyHighFan chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
Nice. I always thought the part when Toothless gestured with his head to Toothless was a really important part: Toothless was INVITING Hiccup onto his back instead of Hiccup just jumping on or something like that. It showewd that Toothless fully accepted Hiccup as his rider.
SkyHighFan chapter 15 . 8/16/2010
Nice. I like this part. One writter thought that Snotlout's Nightmare was about to cry when Hiccup was revealed and put that into their version. I found that funny.
Backroads chapter 15 . 8/16/2010
Wonderfully done!
stalburkslovers chapter 15 . 8/16/2010
Arianwen44 chapter 15 . 8/16/2010
I agree! Canada is like a frickin sauna! ARGH...

Anyway! I loved this part of the movie! SO touching and you wrote it beautifully! Amazing job! Can't wait for the next one!
Backroads chapter 14 . 8/15/2010
Short chapter, but brilliant, well-told. Liked the details of what the Death did. Can't wait for the rest!

And yes, I love that art book! I own it, too!
Backroads chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
LOVED where you ended this chapter! Ultimate cliffie!

Such an exciting chapter, and you kept up the quick pace that I love that you do. It's really good for this kind of story and for getting the most out of the details and scene of this section. Very exciting!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »